Not My Type - 04 ( RIP the Virgin 🍑 )

It wasn't anybody else it was his cousin Travis. TJ took a deep breath and answered.

"....TJ where the hell are you right now???...."

"....Why Travis ?...."

"....I asked you a question asshole. Tell me...."

"....I am on my way to faculty hostel building...."

"....Ooooh really. Where the fuck is Chad??? why don't that idiot picking up his fucking phone when I am calling him...."

TJ felt earge to rolled his eyes at Travis but knowing he can't see him through the call he just took a deep breath.

"....He is with me. About second question I don't fucking know ok....and Travis we are not having this conversation right now...."

"....But if you want me to cover up your fucking irresponsible ass, feed me some information before pull a stunt ok...."

"....What happened...."

"...Your father happened. He visited your fucking university in fucking perfect timing and found out you are not in the uni. Then he called me and I told him that you are with chad and working on some project to save your fucking ass....."

Travis scold him with anger causing him smirked at his tone knowing that no matter what, Travis love him so much and do anything to save him. That is why he put up with his annoying ass no matter what.

"....Thanks bro...."

"....You bastard please don't get your stupid ass into any trouble ok...."

"....Promise...."

"...Aaaah other thing tell your stupid best friend that not to ignore my calls if he doesn't have a death wish. bye....."

With that Travis hang up on him.

"....Don't tell me that was your evil cousin...."

Chad asked looking at him through the rear view mirror.

"....Unfortunately it was him but first of all tell me are you two dating behind my back???...."

"....Date my ass. He only wanna torture me. That guy only want to see me suffer god I am helpless...."

Chad started to whine like a annoying child.

"....He told you to not to avoid his calls if you don't wanna get killed by him. He serve you right...."

TJ said smirking at him. Chad just rolled his eyes and pullover to the basement parking lot of the hostel building of department of physiology. Then he help TJ to carry the sleeping boy. Few minutes later they were infront of the dorm room of Jade.

Chad helped him to get in the Jade's room by opening the door because TJ was carrying the boy in his are like newly wedded bride. TJ slowly place him on the bed seems like belongs to Jade and put the covers on.

Then he went to the bathroom with the door key and he took one of the soap and pushed the Key on it making the pattern print on it. Chad rolled his eyes at his best friend knowing what is he doing. Then TJ was about to leave the bathroom his eyes caught something interesting. It was the gray colour trouser that Jade was wearing yesterday night he didn't waste a minute and took it from bucket and took a close look. It wasn't that hard to see the large ass blood stain on it. TJ gulped at the thought of Jade bleeding this amount of blood.