Not My Type - 03 ( Needed That ❤️😏 )

It was none other than the blonde haired boy that TJ had been trying to find. He wasn't feeling happy about seen him because he wasn't walking He was carrying by 3 students and Professor David was also helping them. He felt like everything around him fading away and only he could see the blonde hair boy who laying unconsciously between their hands.

"....I am serious TJ, if you don't say sorry now, I won't help you....."

But TJ wasn't paying any attention to his friend. TJ was looking shocked for a moment, immediately pushed the chair and got up when Chad, who had been nagging on him for so long, closed his mouth in amazement. At the same time, TJ went to the door and pushed the door open and helped the physiotherapy students to bring the unconscious blonde haired boy inside. They placed him on the couch in the middle of the restroom while Professor David spoke.

"...I will call an intern soon to take care of Jade. I think he is just fainted due to fatigue...."

When TJ heard the name slip out of the professor's mouth, words could not describe the feeling he felt. He couldn't believed his own ears he just got the name. The name of the blonde haired boy who drove his head crazy that he had been searching for so long was Jade. TJ came to his senses at Jae-Sung's high pitch voice.

"...All right, Professor...."

Professor David was about to leave when TJ interrupted him.

"...Excuse me...."

Everybody turned towards him with that. That was the moment they notice that Tylor was there because they were in a rush. As soon as they saw almost everybody including Professor David seems surprised because TJ isn't someone going around and talk nicely with every single person around him unless they are the one who starting the conversation.

"....If you guys don't mind..Let me take a look I am a final year......"

Said TJ walked over to Jade who was laying unconscious without anyone interrupting.

"....Ooooh Mister Tylor..I didn't see you. I was in a rush. yes please take a look please...."

Professor David said immediately and Chad rolled his eyes at TJ's introduction of himself. Of Course he don't need to introduced himself because almost everybody knew who he was. He is not just the god damn visual but the brilliant student. And everybody around here know him. He was the Topnotch smartest student who scored perfect score for almost every examination he faced. It wasn't the only reason, he was the only one in the history who refused the Student union president ship even after he won the election which even he wasn't participating. So everybody knows him better than themselves.

While everyone was waiting, TJ pulled up a chair and sat down next to the unconscious Jade when Chad, who had been watching with his mouth open for so long, got up and walked over to him. The first thing TJ did was check if Jade's breathing pattern was steady. He breathed a sigh of relief as he understand that his breath is slow but steady. which was a good sign. He placed his hand on the carotid artery on the right side of Jade's neck and counted the pulse for fifteen seconds. His face wasn't so pleasant.

"...Can anyone here tell me what exactly happened??...."

TJ asked not because he didn't have any idea but he wanted to be sure. Chad's eyes were on his best friend and he was studying his every single expression. Jae-Sung answered TJ's question with a little delay because honestly he had no idea how to address him.

"....Ahhhmmm Since this morning, Jade hasn't had a very healthy look. He isn't naturally pale or tan honestly I don't know the name of that god damn colour of his skin. But he isn't paper white pale kinda guy he has that golden touch to his pale you know. I know I am not making any sense.... whatever..But but today, he was super pale like a zombie since morning. Even his lips look colour drained. You know what I mean right ???...."