Not My Type - 13 ( Blue berry muffins )

Jade's blood heated up as the anger rose. Because smiling in front of the counter was none other than the red-haired punk who had tried to forced himself on him and almost raped him the night before in a stranger's bathroom. Jade felt himself shaking with anger. Nico had bruises in two or three places on his face to accompanied to his ugly black eye that TJ had given him the other day. But there was not the least bit of shame on Nico's face.

Jade wanted to smack his face make it more ruined and wipe the ugly smirk off his face. But Jade knew that he couldn't even think of doing that because of the owner of the cafe who kept his eyes on him from time to time and he couldn't afford to lose this job. So he controlled his anger and began to write the order as anger pouring out of his sharp eyes and each and every gesture.

( Nico the psychopath 😒)

"....What do you want?? I don't have all day hurry up and place your order...."

Jade said in a cold voice. Nico pretended to be sad and pouted.

"....Oh come on hot caramel, I'm your customer. Can't you be little kind?...."

In response to that, Jade looked at him with a burning look without saying a word he just forced a smile.

"....Mister could you please excuse me if you are not placing an order...."

"....Jesus christ, you don't have to chase me away pudding. I will be hurried. Give me 2 blueberry muffins and vanilla flavoured medium roasted coffee with mild suger...."

"....Is that all you want?...."

"....Mmmm by any chance do you have any peach and caramel items I mean for dessert???...."

Nico said eyeing his butt over the counter. Jade glared at him knowing what he meant by that.

"....No we are not selling any peaches tonight. If that is all you want please wait till your order get ready. That would be 8£. Thank you. Next please...."

With that Jade firmly cut of Nico not giving any chance to interact. He was more than pissed off.

"Who wouldn't be??." He got almost raped by that guy a day before and the same guy showing up next day acting like he did nothing wrong. What a back bone.

"....Jade, Order under the name of Nico de cruise is ready....."

Nelly said handing over the bag of muffins and hot coffee cup that Nico ordered. Jade took it in annoyance because he had no choice.

"....Mister De Cruise your order is ready....."

Jade said without showing any kindness but Nico appeared infront of him with unbearably ugly smile.

"...Thank you Peach Caramel pudding. See you soon...."

"....I prefer not to. Have nice day...."

Jade showed completely bitterness to him without sugarcoating.