Not My Type - 15 ( All Yours )

Jade got panicked when his eyes landed on TJ who was staring at him with galaxy in his eyes. He just got back to sense of reality at the loud screaming of the crowd. He immediately broke the eye contact and bow to the crowd then literally run off from the stage. Instead of going back to the back stage dressing room he run through the side hallway towards the exit but when he was nearly 20 foot away from the exit he yanked back and pinned against the wall. He wasn't scared because he knew it was TJ by his smell and warmth. He just moan out of surprise that was all.

He knew that he can't escape because this side of hallway is kind a abandoned and he was damn sure that nobody is going to come this way. He didn't struggle like he always do. He just stayed between his strong arms staring at his solid chest in faint light. TJ didn't waste fucking minute he just lowered his head little bit and buried his face in crock of his swaety neck. He inhaled his natural body fragrance full filling his craving. He smelled like perfume and much more. He loved the smell of his body. He didn't stopped there and put his tongue on that sweaty skin and dragged his tongue up to behind his ear earning a faint trembling moan from Jade.

"....Tylorrrrrrr...."

He moaned his name while grabbing fist full of his hair. He didn't need introductions. He knew what that stutter representing so he just smacked his lips on his and started to kiss him deeper and deeper. Without battle Jade just gave in and submitted to the kiss by opening his mouth for TJ which he gladly accept and TJ started to suck on his tongue and taste every single corner of his hot delicious mouth.

TJ was so damn happy while kissing him because he felt Jades hands all over his body too. No need of mentioning that TJ was rubbing his fucking hands on his exposed belly which he was drooling over for the whole time. But suddenly Jade moaned and this time TJ immediately stopped because it wasn't a moan that indicate pleasure but the pain.

"....Baby what happened ???...."

TJ asked with a worried tone and Jade didn't answer but he slowly grabbed TJ's hand and placed on his painful erection which was rubbing against his tight pants.

"....It hurts Tylorrrr. It getting worse...."

He told him in a faint voice but TJ smirked at him and give a small squeezing to his already painful erection earning a a moan which was extreme mixture of pain and pleasure.

"....Hold on baby I will set you free...."

with that he grabbed his phone and send a text masses before lock the screen then he started to kiss him again. Not only that he lift him up causing him to wrapped his legs around his body. Jade cupped his face and support him to deepened the kiss. They kissed like staved animals. TJ didn't brake the kiss till the reach the ground parking lot which was almost empty. There was only 2 or 3 vehicles left and one of them was his. He just opened the back door ignoring the fact that his bodyguards are watching them in distance. he lay down Jade on the back seat. Then closed the door behind them. As soon as door shut TJ honestly wanted to ripped that pants off. Instead of doing that he unbuckled his extremely tight pants and tried to pulled it down but it seems like there is more to do.

" God damnit those tricky straps. "

TJ cursed under his breath before stared to work on straps which were all around Jades curvy hips. After minutes of struggling he able to pull it down till his thighs. Then he waste no time and released his rock hard dick which was overflowing with precum.

But as his eyes lay on his dick his thought of giving a quick blow job completely through out of the car window. He knew that he could make him cum just by kissing for few more minutes but he decided not to. He lowered the front seat and jumped to the front then sat on the driver's seat. Then he turned to Jade who looked completely dumb folded.