Not My Type - 10 ( Euphoria )

But his confusion sooner faded away because he realized that TJ just stand to grabbed the remote control of the AC and he completely turned it off. Then he again returned his complete attention to Jade who was now frowning at him out of frustration. TJ smirked at his expressions knowing what is the reason.

"....Sweetie Be patience...."

With that he removed his all clothes leaving him completely naked. Even under the dim light of the room he could see Jade was all red out of embarrassment. First he thought of voicing how beautiful he was and how perfect he was but he decided not to. Because He knew that there is better way to make him feel beautiful. So he leaned toward to his body and started to placed butterfly kisses all over his soft yet hard abs and gorgeous lower body.

Under the touch of his lips Jade slowly relaxed and started to enjoying. When he again began to moan TJ understood that he was comfortable enough to get down dirty to the core. He put his fingers near his lips and looked at Jade with burning with lust. Jade looked so confused because he had no idea what should he do with TJ's hand.

"

"....Suck it Sweetie, Get them wet as much as you can...."

TJ said with husky voice sending shiver down his spin. He dry swallowed and slowly open his mouth and took his middle finger and index finger in his mouth. Then started to suck them. TJ gulped at the sight think about how would it feels like to have those sinful lips wrapped around his dick. Even that thought made his dick twitched out of excitement.

"....Sweetie that's enough...."

Then he grabbed a soft pillo and placed it under his back curve making him more comfortable and then looked directly into his trembling eyes with confident and adoration.

"....Jade, baby from now on I want you to be patience and put your trust on me. If you feel pain its normal. But if it is not getting any better or getting worse just let me know. I will take care. Also I want you to be as relax as you can because I know what I am doing and I swear to god I am so fucking good at it. Put your trust on me. Can you do that for me???....."

Jade stared back at him for a moment and then slowly nodded his head to say yes but TJ could see the hesitation in his eyes. But he decided to ignore it and take his approval to began with. TJ slowly took his smooth yet rough right leg in his hand and started to kiss it while moving towards his excited member which was already soaking wet with pre cum. But he ignoring his painfully visible erection and continue to kiss his thick thighs earning annoyed moans from the blondy. Then he slowly spread his legs and started to massaged his pink entrance with his wet fingers.

Then he slowly slipped his middle finger through his muscle ring making him hiss out of discomfort but TJ didn't let him focus on that and started to kiss around the entrance. With that action Jade started to moan like before and TJ smirked proudly then slowly began to move his long yet thick finger in and out. Sooner Jade started to push on his finger involuntary giving the signal to TJ that he can go for another finger. He took the visible chance and added his index finger soon it followed his ring finger. After few minutes Jade was super wet and prep properly but he keep slow thrust with his fingers and extended his free hand to grabbed the lubricant gel tube from bottom dower of the bed. Then he slowly removed his fingers from his hot hungry hole making him whining out of sudden emptiness.