Not My Type - 07 ( Down for Worst 😩 )

"....I think I need a hookup...."

As soon as those words hit his ear Jae-Sung practically chocked on his own saliva and started to cough but even while struggle to breath he manage to turned to him in the flash on an eye speak.

"....jesus fucking christ You mofo what the fuck did you say??? Are you planning on murdering me???? Am I going nuts??? Am I hearing things in my fucking head???...."

Jae-Sung started to bombarded him with high pitch tone gaining all the unwanted attention to them while Jade was completely caught off the guard by his reaction.

"....Kim Jae-Sung what do you think you are doing ??? Cursing in middle of a lecture ???...."

Whole batch turned their attention to Jae-Sung due to Mrs Laurence words turning His face tomato red out of embarrassment.

"....I asked you a question mister. Is this a place look like a bazaar to you???....."

"....Sorry Mrs Laurence it won't happens again...."

He stutter out with red face while Jade acted like he didn't do anything.

"....Young man you better behave your self...."

"....Sorry Ma'am...."

Mrs Laurence nodded her head with cold face and turned her attention back to the lesson. As soon as her attention withdraw he glared at Jade who was acting like he didn't do anything. Seriously Jade acting like did nothing.

"....Jerk, You just throw me under the bus and watched me dying...."

"....Keep it low or else you will get expelled ramyeon bucket. And I have reputation to main unlike you, low life migot...."

Jade said mockingly just to piss him off. Jae-Sung showed middle finger to him in return because he couldn't risk getting caught by Mrs. Laurence again. Jade tried his best to concentrate rest of the lecture but it looks like his subconscious had another idea and also his conscious started to wandering around time to time. Since he got back those blurry memories he wasn't ok. He look normal in outside but internally he was going crazy.

After 3 hours finally the lecture came to an end and first thing Jae-Sung did was dragging his best friend out of the hall to find somewhere private to talk. He stopped infront of the basketball locker room of the faculty.

"....Now you tell me what the hell was that???...."

Jade simply raised his brow acting like he had no idea what he was talking about.

"....Jade don't you dare tease me ok. I have had enough of the drama already. Why suddenly you wanna hookup with someone. I thought you had a blast that night after party...."

Jade felt his stomach turn at the mentioning of the day but he was luckily kept his cool.

"....I am just feeling super horny ok. It is normal. I just wanna good fuck. That's all...."

But Jae-Sung looked at him suspicious not knowing why he felt odd suddenly but he decided to let it go.

"....Ok you horny bastard. Do you remember that Kevin guy from final year???...."

Jade nodded his head to say yes.

".....He is throwing a party for no reason in this weekend. Lets go So you can find a one night stand...."

"....But today is monday. that means I have to wait almost a week. This is a torture...."

Jade said in frustrating tone which made Jae-Sung to stared at him with judgmental eyes.