Not My Type - 09 ( Going crazy 💦 )

His mind filled with blurry memory of the that night. He could remember how they entered through the door getting ride of each others clothes like staved animals and kissed like there were no tomorrow. Even his mind recreate the image of him pushing TJ into the bed and climbing top of him with unbearable desire. He felt heat wave rushing through his body causing goosebumps rose all over. He felt his boxer getting tight.

" Great that was the only thing I needed right now. God this stupid broken dick. You couldn't get hard when I wanted while I was almost fuck that chick. But you just get rock hard over blurry memory of a dude. Unbelievable."

Jade cursed under his breath at his aroused dick.

"Seriously Jade K. Harrison get a grip. Your Dick is malfunctioning AGAIN "

Jade started to blame himself in low tone while trying so hard to get his aroused dick down but large topless poster of TJ on the wall wasn't helping him. His entire sexual life was completely turned into a mess after sleeping with TJ and now he can't even jerking off like a normal guy anymore. But suddenly jumped at knocking sound on the door.

"....Jade, Are you done??? is it ok if I open the door???...."

TJ asked in his usual husky voice. Jade found himself gulped at the sexiness of his naturally deep husky voice. Even his dick twitched under the loose sweat pant shamelessly.

"...NO...."

He shouted right away out of panic.

"....Sweetie are you ok??? Jade is everything ok???....."

TJ asked in a worried tone and his ridiculous nickname which made him blush like a girl.

"....No ..I mean yes I..I wait just wait a second....."

Jade yelled back immediately panicking and he pulled his shirt as possible as to cover his erection and took a deep breath to calm himself down.

"....come in..."

Jade said in a low tone and TJ wasted no time and opened the door. As soon as his eyes lay on him he felt same strange feeling he always get whenever he looking at Jade. Only difference was this time it was stronger than before. TJ couldn't help checking him out head to toe quickly with no shame. Jade was on the other hand biting down on his bottom lip to control his inner anxiety while praying god to help him to get ride of his stupid arousal before TJ notice it. Judging by the smirk on TJ's face seems like Jade had no luck today. TJ felt hot inside but he decided to play dumb because he didn't want Jade to be embarrassed.

So he makeup his mind to play dumb instead of acknowledge his problem under the thin garment of his sweat pants.

"....Jade, Sweetie I made some pasta and hot cocoa. Lets go if you are done here...."

Jade bit down on his bottom lip while his ears turned red hearing the nick name that TJ  had given him but decided to follow him. He knew that he won't survive through this.

Same night 1 in the am.

It was almost 1 in the am and he couldn't sleep. After his drunken memory came back he was having serious trouble of sleeping without having wet dreams of TJ. Every single day after that he suddenly wakeup with unavoidable erection and the worst thing was he couldn't jerk off to Porn. Any type of porn. Even he tried nothing came out of his dick. But the most frustrating thing was he was super horny all the time and getting aroused over small thought of TJ.

Right now he was having the same problem but 100 times worsen. Only thing he could feel was body scent of TJ from his fucking bedsheets and pillow and that was driving him insane. Jade was feeling hot head to toe because he was suffering from his dick getting erected over that scent from past few hours and he couldn't even think of getting sleep anytime soon. It's been more than week that he had sex with TJ and since then he couldn't even jerk off like he used to. He was severely suffering from sexual frustration and his body was getting out of control. At this rate of suffering he felt like crying he was willing to anything. Even cold shower he took half an hour before definitely didn't help him with the situation. He suddenly got up from the bed and decided to put his dignity aside. He just couldn't take it anymore.