FOUR -

Hoseok was coming out of his classroom now.

Today he felt neutral, like a 0. The energy he had yesterday was somehow and somewhere drained.

He's just... existing. He doesn't feel sad nor happy, he doesn't feel good nor bad, he's just there breathing and walking.

He's mind right now is like an empty room, with those strange white noises, he just keeps walking not looking around and only watching down his shoes.

And like this he arrives home and goes straight to bed.

"Good night to myself, i guess. I wish for a friend tonight, a real one."

...

He will soon have someone into his life, who will bring lots of smiles and laughs, who will talk to him endlessly and ask about his day. Tomorrow, dear sun.

^^^^

Today he still feel the same, or shouldn't use feel to be honest, because he doesn't know if he's actually feeling something.

The same routine, the same straight face. He's tired of this, whatever this is.

...

Hoseok is sitting on a table near the entrance of the school, minding his business. He has the table covered with books and loose papers with things written on it.

Yeah, he's a literature major, he actually likes what he does, reading comforts him and writing too. And also he's dad is a literature teacher.

And talking about reading, he hasn't touched one single book from his bookshelf since Doyun broke up with him. The motivation he felt back then was so big, because he had someone to tell about what happened inside the books, but no more.

Hoseok sighed and kept doing his work, but...

'Excuse me, do you know where i can find the principal office?'

Hoseok looked up and wow. There was this guy in front of him asking him something but he was too amazed by his beauty.

And this was the first time after a month, that his heart did a jump the way it did now.

'I- , yes, you enter the building and turn to your right side and down the hall there's a door with the principal office name on it' Hoseok answered, and to be honest, he felt like he was going to get a heart attack any time soon.

His heart was beating really fast, he felt nervous, his breath was unstable, this was so confusing.

'Uhhh, i didn't understand' The guy said, chuckling and scratching the back of his head.

'Would you please help me get there? I am new here, i don't know where's everything'

Hoseok wasn't expecting that, but he will help. Helping is nice.

'Of course, let me just pick this mess up' He nervously laughed.

...

They were now walking down the hallway to the principal office, and neither of them were talking.

One of them was nervous and the other just didn't know what to say.

Somehow it felt nice that someone is not making him force a conversation.

...

'So, here it is'

The door of the principal. Hoseok felt at ease now, he helped the guy.

'Thank you so much, i'll see you around' The guy smiled to him, and it was so warm that it made Hoseok smile back to him.