FIFTEEN

He was just going to go home, he deserved to have the rest of his afternoon in peace. So he walked to a restaurant and ordered himself a bunch of food to take home.

After that he just kept walking until he arrived to his building, he stopped a second to take his keys out.

'Hoba?' He knows that voice and that nickname, he looked up and saw Jungkook standing a little far from him, with a bag of food of the same restaurant he just bought food of.

'Jungkook? What are you doing here?' Hoseok asked, surprised for the sudden appeareance of the person he likes.

'I- Were you crying?' Jungkook got close to him, and put his hands on his cheeks caressing him. Hoseok stopped crying moments ago, but the gentle act from Jungkook made his eyes water one more time.

Hoseok leaned to the warm touch and nodded his head to answer the question.

'Oh hoba, let's go home.' Jungkook grabbed Hoseok's hand, and walked to his building, to go to Hoseok's apartment.

...

( ⚠ the next part contains explicit content, if you are not comfortable with that please skip it until you see a star)

They were now at Hoseok's apartment, seated on the couch, Hoseok held by Jungkook, and really close, just how he likes it.

Hoseok told Jungkook everyithing that happened and what Doyun had told him. He got really mad, and his face was so red from the anger, but Hoseok calmed him down and reassured him that it was over.

'I'm really sorry, hoba. I'm sorry that someone so precious like you had to go through all that.' Jungkook told him. He could feel that what he just said was really sincere, and he was so glad.

'That's okay, i kinda had to know to get over him, you know? So i can have only you going through my head.' Hoseok gigled after saying that. He was tired of talkign about Doyun, he just wanted to have his full attention on Jungkook now.

Jungkook's expression was a really funny one, he was kind of surprised but his cheeks were so red. Hoseok  laughed at the sight, but soon he stopped after seeing something shifting on his eyes.

'Are you flirting with me?' Jungkook asked him, the air around them now felt heavy, and hot.

'If that's how you take it' Hoseok shuggered and stood up from the couch to then go to the kitchen for some water, things like this make him nervous.

He was too focus on the thoughs inside his head that he never noticed when Jungkook got inside the kitchen too, bit he did felt the body heat behind him, he got tensed after feeling Jungkook behind him.

Jungkook is big in height and weight, so it's understandable that he will feel really small with him.

Jungkook got close to Hoseok ear and told him, 'Hoba, you are really playing with fire. It's not fun leaving me there alone after flirting with me, hmm? Why don't you tell me... am I in your pretty head most of the time?' The hot air coming out of his mouth sent a chill through his body, he is buzzing.

He hadn't felt like this in so long, that warm feeling between his legs and his body feeling hot from being so close to Jungkook. Hoseok turns to face Jungkook and looks at him, 'Yes, you are. Most of the time you are.' Hoseok answers him, looking straight to his eyes.

'Feeling really bold, huh? What exactly you think about when i'm on your head?' Jungkook get closer to him, noses almost touching. Hoseok's heartbeat incrising by all this, he is not scared, he is excited.

'I think about kissing you' Hoseok knows he is giving short answers but he's just nervous, if his body wasn't supported by the fridge behind him, he would have already fall on his feet.

'You think about kissing me... Wanna make it happen? Because I do wanna kiss you, i want it so bad.' Jungkook said.

Oh, Hoseok was weak, he is a weak man. And there was no way he was going to deny all that. He made the first move and leaned on his tippy toes to kiss Jungkook. He pressed him lips on Jungkook's, soft and red.

Jungkook grabbed him on the waist and pulled him closer, opening his mouth to catch his lips inside his mouth. Hoseok had to pressed his arms around Jungkook's neck to not fall upwards.

The kiss was gentle at first but the biting and roughness came with the need. Jungkook bit Hoseok's lips harder enough for him to open his mouth, Jungkook then got the chance to get his tongue inside Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok moaned, it felt so good, so sweet from the dessert they had before. He could feel his cock wake up, so much kissing, too much drool coming out of his mouth and the sound of his moans as well.

He couldn't resist humping on Jungkook's leg, he was too turned on by only a kiss, and he was embarrassed but the excitement was bigger. Jungkook broke the kiss, chin and lips wet of drool. He looked at Hoseok's flushed face, he looked so fucked out already. And he found it so beautiful.

'Already turned on just by kissing? Are you that sensitive, baby?' He is teasing, yes he is and Hoseok likes it a little too much, that's why even though he is concious of what Jungkook is talking about he keeps humping his dick on Jungkook's thight.

He was moaning lowly, Jungkook liked the sound of them. He pressed his own leg more on Hoseok's dick and the moan became louder than it was. 'Jungkook, stop teasing please. Just keep kissing me, or fuck me... It's been so long, can we do that?' Hoseok said, he tilded his head to the side, eyes so big and shiny, so pretty and hot at the same time.

Jungkook's dick was the one growing hard now, all of this happening in front of him, Hoseok basically begging him to fuck him. Even if that's what his body wants he still needs to think with his head, that Hoseok is still processing what happened with his ex.

Jungkook stopped pressing his leg on Hoseok and stood straight to look at him. 'Baby boy, do you really want this? I don't want you to feel pressured or that you have to do this, we can take our time, go on date and wait for the moment.' Jungkook said to him. He was worried that Hoseok might not have catched what he just said by how high he looks now.

Hoseok was already looking at him, he didn't like that Jungkook moved away from him, even if it was just a little. So he moved closer again, put his arms around Jungkook and looked up again.

'Listen Kook, i know that you worry for me for all the shit i went through, but i wann focus on you so forget about it. And you can fuck me now and take me on a date later, understood?' Hoseok told him, with a smile and serious tone, because even after everything he was still Jungkook's hyung.

Jungkook smile and crouched down a little to pick up Hoseok by this legs, 'Alright, let's fuck and have a date tomorrow' Jungkook kissed him roughly.

... ★彡

Hoseok woke up on his bed, Jungkook was still beside him, back in full display, he smiled to himself and got of the bed. He went to look for his Diary on his closet, he grabbed it and sat on the floor, and he wrote:

"Hey, it's been actually a while since the last time i was here.

I already feel so much better even if it was a day after speaking with Doyun, and i think that maybe i was supposed to go through all that, maybe i had to feel like that to be where i am now. I feel more like myself, more free, more loved.

I found someone that genuily likes me and that acceps me exactly how i am, and i feel happy, i can say that i got over it and that im ready to start with my new life.

This is the happy ending of my story.

Love, Hoseok"

Hoseok was finished with his diary and he was putting it back in the closet.

'Baby, what are you doing awake, come back to the bed' A sleepy Jungkook was looking at him still on the bed more sleeping that awake.

'Alright, i'm coming, big baby'

.

.

.

[STORY CUT!! <3]