EIGHT -

The doors ring announcing the entry of Hoseok. And all eyes on him, that's makes him uncomfortable.

He goes directly to his favorite genre, Japanese Literature and Japanese Fiction. He finds there many pretty covers, many interesting books.

But there's on in specific he liked the most, and it's named 'If Cats Disappeared From The World' by Genki Kawamura.

It was basically about a man who got told he had a terminal tumor and that he was going to die in two months, then he arrives to his house fainted and the other day he wakes up to find — redundant to say — himself looking at himself.

But it was actually the devil. Who was there to tell him he was going to die tomorrow, and if he didn't want to die tomorrow he should disappear something from the world  to keep living.

...

Hoseok was still looking at books, he decided to buy the one before. There's lots of great books, specially in the romance section, he recognizes most of them because of  TikTok.

He got this one called 'They both die at end' by Adam Silvera.  He is reading the summary...

'That one is pretty good'

Hoseok yelps, jumps and turns around with his heart pounding like crazy. He gets scared easily.

Jungkook, was the one who spoke behind him.

'Jungkook, you motherfucker!' Hoseok cursed, and covered his mouth as soon as he realized what he just said, in a public bookstore.

Jungkook was laughing so much at his reaction, he was wasn't expecting Hoseok to curse him out. But it was fun.

'You should have seen yout face' Jungkook said still laughing.

Hoseok was red from the embarrassement, but in his defense he was surprised.

'Shut up, now, what are you doing here anyways?' Hoseok said hitting Jungkook on his arm. Not too hard though, he's not fan of violence.

Hoseok turned to keep looking at the books and trying to avoid the people looking at him.

'I came to look for the book of a movie i saw yesterday' Jungkook said calmly touching the cover of some books.

Hoseok turned to look at him.

'Since when do you read, Jungkook?'

Hoseok actually wasn't expecting Jungkook to be the type that read books, like the physical ones.

Jungkook laughed, 'There's many things you don't know about me, yet. And to answer your question, since forever?' He giggles.

Hoseok looked at him slowly feeling his face turn into an happy expression while looking at Jungkook giggling.

He makes me feel warm...

...

They were out of the library walking on the sidewalk, after buying the books.

'Where are you going now?' Jungkook asked.

'Uhm, i planned of going home after buying the books, i don't know what else to do' Hoseok nervously laughed.

He actually wasn't spending much time outside since he doesn't have anyone to go out with; he keeps himself in his house reading books, watching anime, movies and eating whatever thing is inside his refrigerator.

'Oh well, would you like to go to this music store? They sell vinyls and tapes, and then we can go to eat to a food truck.' Jungkook asked smiling to Hoseok.

Hoseok felt so happy, someone finally was inviting him somewhere. He was having someone to spend time with.

He could cry right now because of the overwhelming emotions of happiness and peace.

'Yes, i would love that, Jungkook' Hoseok said.

And Jungkook smiled right back to him now showing his pretty white teeth.