FOURTEEN

Hoseok contacted Doyun through his phone number, even though he blocked and deleted him from every social media he still had his number memorized.

He texted a 'We need to talk, meet me at the cafe near uni's library at 3:00PM'. For his surprise, Doyun answered as soon as de messages said 'Delivered'. Which scared him a little bit because he was expecting him to answer very very later.

...

3:00 PM arrives and Hoseok was already there, seated with a cappuccino caramel, and playing with the ring on his middle finger, signs of how anxious he was for this.

3:05 PM, Doyun still hadn't come and Hoseok was starting to regret texting him about this, he could live without knowing right?; He could forget this and just walk away, but the truth is that, if he wanted to completely get Doyun out of his life he NEEDED to know the real reason why.

3:15 PM, the doors for the cafe opened and Hoseok saw Doyun, bright as always, manly, handsome. He actually felt a piece of envy pinching him on the chest, but he moved those aside and smiled at Doyun as soon as his eyes found him.

'Hey' Doyun said taking chair out and taking a sit in front of Hoseok, 'Hey'

Hoseok's breath was heavy, he felt like was drowning and all the oxygen on his lungs were almost at its end.

'So, what you want to talk about, Hobi?'

That nickname...

Brought memories of when they were happy together, if that was the case, of course.

Hoseok took a deep breath before starting to speak, 'Well, i texted you to meet me here because...' There was a pause, he was just pushing himself to be brave and breath even though his anxiousness might fail him and he will start crying.

Doyun's eyebrows rised, his face showing confusion and curiosity at the same time, waiting for Hoseok to finish his sentence; '... because i wanted to know the actual reason why you broke up with me.'

He said it, and he is still breathing.

Doyun's face was now surprised, it's obvious he wasn't expecting that type of question and meeting topic. He just released a sigh and looked down his lap.

'It would have come soon or later, but the main reason why i broke up with you it's because i wasn't feeling myself being with you'

Now Hoseok was the one with an surprised expression, because he still can't believe what came out of Doyun's mouth. And it made him feel anger, not more anxiety, no more nervousness, just pure anger.

'Okay... and how's that, Doyun? Tell me' Hoseok relayed his back on the chair he is sitting on and crossed his legs under the table. Expression portraying anger at its high level.

'I wasn't happy with you, Hoseok. Well, at first I was, i did like you, but not that much to keep lying to myself that our relationship was worth fighting for' Doyun said, keeping his eyes on Hoseok's.

At that one hurt, because Hoseok was the happiest around this man, he was in love and would have /literally/ done anything he had ask for, willingly and consciously.

'Wow, you know you could have saving me from feeling like the shittiest and not worthy person in life if you had told me that months before we got ourselves in a fucking relationship?' Hoseok said, no, he spitted it out with anger, to make Doyun feel how exactly he was feeling at the very moment.

'Because unlike you, i was happy with you, i had been in love with you, i had been spinning around your fucking existence like a mosquito... and you just said that i am not worthy fighting for? Unbelievable, truly'

Doyun by now was just quiet, looking at his fingers for some reassurance on his own self.

'You know what's funny to me? It's the fact that weeks before you went away to an stupid trip you cried on my bed saying how much you loved me, and i cried with you because when you cried i cried, when you were hurt i was hurt too! And you right now, telling me all this just makes me feel like i had been manipulated for 6 months in our last relationship... really Doyun?'

Hoseok's eyes now were full of tears and his face red from the anger and the embarrassment.

'Hoseok i wasn't manipulating you, i never did. I am just saying that i just couldn't force myself to be in a relationship where i felt like i was someone else' Doyun said.

'And I?! Doyun, i literally changed for you, i lost friendships, i made sacrifices for you... and when you left i had no one because you were the only person in my life. You are putting me as the villain of the story, and it's not me'

'I am not the villain either, I don't even like boys to be exact. I felt forced to be with you, even if you treated me so nicely I didn't like myself' Doyun said, and Hoseok was feeling confused and hurt by everything Doyun js saying.

'Gosh, you are really trying to make me feel guilty of something I have nothing to do with. I was head over heels for you FOR A WHOLE YEAR, and you always said no, Why couldn't you just seriously say no? Why did you just waited to break me up emotionally to tell me all of this? Hmm? Be brave Doyun, and tell me on my face the reason why you did all of this.'

The anger Hoseok was feeling right now was beyond any other time he had felt it. All the things Doyun said to him just now disgusted him. He still is not able to believe them, he never thought Doyun, the Doyun he once was in love with did all of this to him.

Doyun never answered the questions he made.

'You are really the worst. This might be cruel, but i really do not care, I really hope Doyun that someone comes to your life, you fall in love with her and then break your heart exactly how you did with mine, so you will know how i felt for exactly 4 months. Goodbye, Doyun.' Hoseok stood up from his chair and looked arounfd and noticed most of the people on the cafe were looking at them. He didn't care and just exited the place.

He was already crying, he couldn't believe what Doyun said to him trying to make him feel guilty for something that he wasn't the one to blame for.

But he's going to forget it, Doyun doesn't deserve to be on his head anymore, there's more important things for him now.