NINE -

They are now at the music store.

Honestly, Hoseok have never visited one before. He didn't even know there were music stores, he thought you could only buy music digitally.

This was a whole new world to him. There were Vinyls, tapes, the one that has two little circles and to play it's with some old device; there were also CD's, he knew those, but the movie type.

Hoseok was amused with all the different covers and type of music around him.

'You have never been in a music store, Hoseok?' Jungkook asked. He might have noticed the surprise look that Hoseok had on his face. It's cute.

'Never! Why didn't i know about this?' He asked while still touching the vinyls shelves full of different genres and colors.

'This is kinda my favorite place' Jungkook chuckles and scratch the back of his head, 'Yours is a library, mine is a music store'

Hoseok turned to look at him. So he was showing him his favorite place. He felt so moved by the action, he is starting to know Jungkook little by little.

Hoseok smiles to him and touches the arm of Jungkook to draw his attention.

'Thank you for sharing this with me, and for letting me get to know you' Hoseok said, showing those small and cute little dimples on the sides of his mouth.

Jungkook felt like he was in the most peaceful place in the world and that every single noise stopped the moment he saw Hoseok smile to him like that.

Then he went back to reality and felt how the blood started to rise to his cheeks.

'It's nothing, i just thought that since we saw each other two times in the library i could show you my favorite place.' He said.

...

'So, Jungkook what are we going to do here?' Hoseok asked him while watching jungkook going through the CD's section. 'I have no idea how does any of these work'

'Well, right now i'm looking for a song in a CD' He said.

Jungkook kept searching cd for cd, 'Okay, Found it!!'

The CD Jungkook got on his hand has a blue cover with some fire too, with the name "LoveConfussion"

Jungkook went to the other side of the store where you can listen to the CDs and put it a cd player.

It was actually an upbeat song, sounded really good so Hoseok started to move his body side to side until the lyrics started to pop up.

"Oh I see, pain in your eyes
Have you been waiting for me? Will
you burn me if I stay, too long?"

Hoseok didn't expect this very hyped song to have lyrics, deep lyrics.

So he stopped dancing and analyzed what it was saying and he looked at Jungkook. He was dancing besides Hoseok.

Maybe it was only him paying attention to what the song is saying.

...

The song ended and Jungkook took it out of the cd player and put it back on his case, after that he went directly to the cashier and payed for the CD.

Hoseok thought it was a really good song, no wonders why Jungkook ended up buying it.

Jungkook and Hoseok walked to the door of the music store and before any of them could get out Jungkook grabbed Hoseok's hand and placed the CD on his hand.

Hoseok was just so confused, why was Jungkook giving him his CD?

'Uhm, i want you to have this, and listen to it if you feel sad again, please' Jungkook said now looking at Hoseok's confused eyes.

He still didn't understand why Jungkook was doing this but his face and voice showed that he genuinely wanted to make Hoseok feel better.

So Hoseok took the CD, smiled at Jungkook and the hugged him. It felt so good feeling the warm of someone, but also hugging someone else that it's not Doyun.

He really needed it.

'Thank you, Jungkook. Ever since the day the library you have been an amazing friend to me, so let's make each other friends officially, okay?' Hoseok said still hugging him, he felt Jungkook nodding on his shoulder.

He stepped away and looked at Jungkook.

'Now, let's go to eat, i'm starving' Hoseok said and opened the door.

Jungkook was still smiling at the floor. It really felt nice being hugged and Hoseok accepted his gift, so everything is great today.

'JUNGKOOK LET'S GO!!'

'r-right, COMING!!'

...

Hoseok was at his house now, he left the books and CD on his table, but stopped to look at it once more.

He grabbed it and went to his room. Under his bed there were many plastic boxes, it has all the things he used before, he found a small and dirty cd player and a pair of headsets.

He connected the cd player and headsets, and put the CD inside hoping it worked.

And thankfully it did, but it was so old that the song sounded a little different but still good.

So he went to grab his journal and wrote:

"Hey, i'm back. Today was a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

I found out that Doyun sold the ring i gifted him to a vintage store... it is so sad because i worked harder to give him that and he didn't appreciate it.

But today was also great because i went to my favorite place in the world and bought and... hung up with Jungkook...

We did so much today, he gave me a cd (which im listen to right now) and we went to eat burgers!!!

I like being his friend, i hugged him and he feels just like being in a bed after a long day of work, comforting, soft and warm.

I hope we get to be best friends.

Love, Hoseok"