SIX -

'Wanna talk about it?'

Talk about it...

The last time he talked about it was with Namjoon, someone who is not his friend but Doyun's. He trusted Namjoon, he was one of Doyun's friends he liked the most.

But after the break up, he stopped getting in contact with his (Doyun's) friends. Because at the end of the day, they are Doyun's friends, not his.

So, looking at this guy sitting beside him with a smile on his face, feels tricky. He doesn't know him but he feels at ease, he doesn't know him but somehow he feels he can trust him.

'I don't wanna worry you with my problems' Hoseok said, looking down his hands.

'Well, i am worried already, and maybe talking about it will help you feel better, but that's if you are comfortable, i know we saw each other one time, but you can trust me' The guy smiled.

What a pretty and warm smile. He's so nice.

'Okay'

...

Hoseok definitely feels better now. He was breathing normally, and the knot inside his chest disappeared.

Talking to someone did help.

'Thank you... uh' Hoseok realized he didn't ask for the guy's name. This was so embarrassing.

The other laughed at Hoseok cuteness.

'Jungkook. My name is Jungkook' He said lifting his hand and extending it for Hoseok to shake it.

'Hoseok' He lifted his hand and shaked Jungkook's.

'Nice to meet you, again, Hoseok'

...

'So, what's your major, Hoseok?' Jungkook asked him.

'Literature'

Jungkook looked back at him with a confused expression.

'Literature in general or centered/especially in one genre?' He asked.

'Oh, well, literature centered in the Japanese literature'

Somehow Hoseok felt shy to be answering this, normally no one talks to him, and logically, he doesn't get this question asked often anyway.

It's his favorite genre.

'Hmm, i like japanese things, like anime' Jungkook says.

And that made Hoseok laugh, that one high-voiced laugh where he covers his mouth first and rollback falling on his back. That one.

Jungkook thought it was cute, a cute laugh.

He's cute.

Hoseok sat up and wiped his tears off, 'That was good. But i'm curious, why were you in the principal office the other day?'

'Oh, i was picking up my schedule and also getting to know everything around there' Jungkook said. He was playing with his shoelaces. Tying them up and untying them.

'Hmm, so what are you going to major?'

'Architecture' Jungkook said. He wasn't smiling anymore, he kept his head down, at his shoes.

And Hoseok wonders why the sudden change of mood.

But before he could ask about it Jungkook spoke.

'Yeah, but never mind that' He laughed, or tried to.

...

His birthday was full of emotions, he didn't like any of those. Except for the happiness and peace he felt when he was with Jungkook.

And just thinking about the many things Jungkook told him to make him forget about the issue with Doyun made him smile to the ceiling.

So he grabbed his small and plain white journal;
"Hey, it's been some time since i was here, right?

It's my birthday, you know that. It happened lot's of things today but that's not why im here.

I made a new friend, and he makes me smile and laugh a lot. His name is Jungkook, and i hope he wants to become friends with me for real, cause i already consider him my friend.

Love, Hoseok."