TWELVE -

They both are now seated on the couch in front of the TV, watching Todoroki and Deku's first fight.

To be honest, Hoseok never thought he would be really fan of action anime's, he have watched romantic ones, you know, boy's love boys. But this one, he is enjoying it very much.

And more because Jungkook has his arm around him caressing slowly with his fingers and his head is supported by his shoulder. He never thought he would be doing this with him, never in a million.

He has been very cautious about how he's been feeling with Jungkook, it's been 4 months since his heartbreak, he actually feels better than before, but he still gets anxiety and panic attacks every time Doyun is near him or in the same place as him.

Which Hoseok knows is stupid, but he had never loved someone the way he loved Doyun, so it's somehow scary liking Jungkook, because he likes him. Not long ago he got self conscious of the feelings development every time he shared part of his days with Jungkook or exchange some texts.

He likes Jungkook but he's actually kind of scared, not because of the feelings for Jungkook, but because he doesn't want to go through the same thing that he experienced with Doyun. Jungkook became his friend, best friend also, and he just don't want anything to happen between then, he would miss him so much.

Jungkook has been looking at Hoseok for some time now, he has spaced out, he's not paying attention to the TV, and Jungkook wants to know what's going on inside his head.

So he grabs the remote and pause the TV, that makes Hoseok comeback to earth and look from the TV to Jungkook.

'Why did you paused it?' He asked taking his head off Jungkook's shoulder and sitting straight on the couch.

'I just want to know what's running inside your pretty head' Jungkook faced him and smiled at him while saying this and with his index finger touched his forehead two times.

Hoseok heard that and big sigh and looked down to his hands resting on his thighs.

Maybe he can tell him about his feelings and fears, or maybe he should wait, but he never has been really good at hiding his feelings, he express them just as they are and come.

'Thing is that, i am growing feelings for you Jungkook' Hoseok said and he could see how Jungkook stopped breathing for a second. It was really unexpected but that's how he is, straightforward with everything.

Hoseok continue speaking since he notice Jungkook will be silent for quite a bit, 'And i am scared, because as you know Doyun really broke my heart and even though i'm getting better, i still feel scared because i'm starting to like you so much, and i don't want to get hurt again, and besides that, i don't wanna lose your friendship'

Those were the most sincere words he could have taken out of his mouth. Hoseok is now scared of looking back at Jungkook's face, he fears that when he look up he will only see an expression of pity and the Jungkook will apologize and say he doesn't feel the same and stop being friends with him.

He doesn't want that but he never expected feeling a touch on his chin making him look up. And he never imagined seeing the widest smile spread on Jungkook's face.

'Listen Hoba, first of all, you won't lose my friendship, second of all, thank you for letting me know that you like me, i like you as well; And about why you feel scared, i completely understand what you still are going through, i am not pressuring you to court me or whatever' Jungkook laughs and it's just the most beautiful laugh Hoseok had ever heard.

'I know that you are still dealing with the little thoughts that are inside your head, i'll be right beside you, to help you with anything and to support you. If you need an opinion, if you need a hug, if you need to cry, if you need reassurance and want to feel loved –because you are– I will be here, Okay?'

Jungkook finishes speaking, and Hoseok didn't notice when Jungkook's hand move from his chin to his cheek and started caressing it, and he definitely didn't notice when tears started coming down his face.

Hoseok acted up fast and backed himself out, 'I am sorry, i must look stupid again, crying for no reason' He nervously laughed.

Jungkook grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to his chest and hugged him, and Hoseok felt so nice, like after a cold day outside you come to your warm and cozy home. That's how Jungkook hug's feels like.

'It's okay, everything will be okay, Sun'