Alexander

I'm so fucking turned on by Olivia.

I had to excuse myself during our magical date just so I could adjust my raging erection I felt trying to poke a hole through my pants.

Our dinner was delicious, and I was fine throughout that. But once she turned to me, and I turned to her, and she studied me with her eyes, I felt my heart rate speed up. And then she was twirling her shiny silky hair around her finger and I wondered what it would feel like to run my fingers through it.

Then she pushed her breasts closer together as if I couldn't already see the beautiful rack on her chest.

I went to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth, hoping it would brush away the garlicky taste of my breath. I looked at myself in the mirror. I could do this. I was a master at finessing women.

But I don't think Olivia is like other women. I can't screw this up.

I do a walk of shame out of my bathroom and back to the couch where I see Olivia just sitting, relaxing, taking it all in. Was she as excited as I was?
"Hey," I said, sitting down gently.

"Hi," she said so softly.

We sat there for a few moments, just looking at each other, and smiling. I wondered what was going on inside her beautiful head.

But to my surprise, she started to lean forward, initiating. Once my shock of surprise went away, I leaned in, too, meeting her lips with mine. Sweet. Like strawberries. But not nearly enough.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I shouldn't have done that."

"Why? I wasn't complaining," I whispered near her ear. She exhaled shakily.

I shifted myself slightly closer to her on the couch and propped a hand on her hip. "This okay?" She nodded silently, resting her hand on my thigh and stroking up to my hip bone. I kissed her this time, deeper than I ever had. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, playing games with her tongue. She tasted so, so sweet. She reached for the buttons on my shirt and gently started undoing them, and when she opened my shirt, she parted from my lips to take a look.

"Oh, fuck, Alex," she said, needy, anticipating, wanting. I had to put on my best moves.

I gently pushed her back onto the couch so I was on top of her. My hands were exploring all over her body; too many layers still separating us, but I didn't want to go too fast. I wanted to savor this.

She reached down to the hem of her shirt and lifted gently to take it off. A pink lace bra. I wondered if that meant...

She gave me no time to think about the lacey pair of panties I saw on her couch before she met my mouth with hers again, but I could only hope they were under those jeans. God, I wanted to rip them off and devour her.

"Alex, I..--"

"What baby?" I kept kissing her until she pushed me away and met my eyes. "Tell me. Anything."

"I... haven't done this in a while."

She looked like she was waiting for me to object, to tell her I wasn't interested anymore. As if that could ever happen. She had me wrapped around her pretty little finger, and it only reminded me of where I wanted my fingers to go.

I kissed her deeply. A fulfilling kiss. My tongue toyed with hers in joyous circles, as a moan escaped both of our mouths when I pressed harder into her body with mine. "Keep this on," I said, nudging my chin on her bra, making my way down south with my hands, still adventuring her milky tits.

I trailed my tongue and a few kisses down her ribs and her stomach until my mouth was pressed against her belly button. I eased off the couch and in between her legs. "May I?" I asked, and she nodded in anticipation of what was to come. I don't know if she'd ever had anyone do this before. But she seemed ready nonetheless.