Alexander

We walked into my apartment out of breath. We practically ran from the restaurant and worked up quite a sweat. "You good?" I asked her, fumbling with my keys. Fuck, I was nervous.

"Mhm," she said, breathing heavily.

We walked in and it was pitch black. I quickly turned the lights on and made my way to the closet, to take the candles back out. "You don't have to do all that," she said, taking a seat on my couch.

"They're not for the living room," I told her. I watched her expression perk up, though she remained seated.

We've had sex already, but for some reason this time was different. I told her about my family, which most of my dates in the past have been spared of. She saw me when I was angry, she saw me cry, and she just held me tighter.

The one other time I started crying with a girl, she left. Just straight up walked out on me. I never heard from her again, so I never learned her reasoning.

Olivia had seen me at my worst—all the components associated with a sick father and my ugly crying—but she accepted me. She embraced me for everything I was.

I knew then that I loved her. I would love her until my last dying breath.

The weight of this moment was nudging, never leaving. I had butterflies in my stomach and my brain felt foggy, but that was likely due to the alcohol. The butterflies were all her.

I lit up the candles and placed them strategically around my bedroom. Olivia was out in the living room still, waiting for my signal.

When I stepped back out to find her, I found her stripped of her day clothes, only in a matching white floral lace bra and panties that had gold speckled throughout.

She was radiating. She was beautiful. She took my breath away.

She walked to me slowly, eyes looking right through me. "Don't be nervous," she whispered to me.

"Never," I hummed, though it was a lie. This was the most nervous I had ever been with a woman.

When she was close enough, I grabbed her and picked her up, legs wrapped around me, and I could feel the heat emitting from her. It made my cock pulse even harder.

I kissed her lips hungrily, loud groans escaping from the both of us. I was hungry for her. We walked to my bedroom, and I laid her down underneath me, kissing her all over.

"Alex," she moaned.

"I know, baby." I kissed her deeply, moving my tongue through her and exploring her mouth in a way I knew drove her wild. I knew she wanted this as much as I did.

"You're so fucking hot," I growled, lifting her torso up so I could take off her bra and expose her perfect breasts. I sucked on a nipple, pinching with my teeth, swirling my tongue around her circle. She moaned and arched her back up, aching for release.

I made my way down her body, licking everywhere I could until my mouth went dry. I positioned my mouth right in front of her pussy, licking on top of her panties.

"Please, don't tease," she begged. "I need you," she ran her fingers through my hair and held me steady. I gave her lips one good last kiss before pulling aside her lace and kissing her other swollen pink lips. I wet my lips and spit on her clit, and met her eyes to realize she never took them off of me.

I circled around her folds with the tip of my tongue, teasing slightly but with enough pressure that I knew she could feel it. "You taste so good, baby," I hummed against her clit. Her eagerness was vibrating through her most sensitive parts. I flattened my tongue against the length of her pussy, and licked until her legs shook uncontrollably, her hands lightly pushing my head away while she panted and moaned my name through her orgasm.

I couldn't wait to let her relax, so I quickly pulled my pants down and rubbed my tip against her bud. "Please," she begged again, and I pushed into her forcibly, a moan enclosing both of us. I went on my knees and pulled her pussy up to meet me, thrusting into her hard, rough, animalistic.

I watched her face in pure elation while her breasts bounced back and forth, rubbing her clit with my thumb. She pulled a pillow onto her face, and I grabbed it from her and threw it off the bed, a giggle erupting from deep within her belly, followed by a heavenly moan. I watched her 'O' grow, and I plopped down on her, kissing her neck and biting her collarbone.

"I love you," I blurted out, never slowing my pace.

"I love you, too," she said back, her sex tightening around my cock.

We moaned together, and whispered something faint of "I'm coming," but neither of us could really get the words out. I watched as she fell apart beneath me, my liquid filling her up, and I fell apart, too.

I love her. She loves me.

It was all I could really ask for.