Olivia

He loves me.

I keep replaying it in my head, the way he said it, the passion, the way it felt in my heart– like flowers blooming on the first warm spring day of the year.

It was everything.

We lay on the bed together still naked, his fingers running through my hair. His breathing was steadied, and my head rose and lowered alongside his belly. I toyed my fingers through his happy trail, caressing up and down his stomach.

"Want something to drink?" He asked.

"Water would be nice," I told him.

"Be right back, then," he kissed my forehead and retreated from the bedroom. I could hear the clanking of glass from his kitchen, along with the shuffling of his feet around the floor, then the flow of water from the refrigerator. These sounds, knowing it's the person I love, made my heart full. I could get used to this.

The moonlight shone through the crack of the window that was open, the cool air drying the sweaty back of my neck. When he returned, he set the glass of water on his nightstand and put on his boxers.

"Thank you," I told him, and he returned to bed next to me. He kissed me once: gently, as if not to scare me off. Then he kissed me a second time, a little bit more greedy and demanding, and pulled me back on top of him. I grabbed his hands and pinned them up over his head as I rocked my hips back and forth over his desperate hardness. "Fuck, Liv," he growled, and hurrily pulled his boxers back down. I rubbed my bare pussy over the shaft of his cock, making it wet with every movement.

I kissed his jaw, and all around his mouth. Sucking on his neck, leaving small, purple marks around it before I kissed my way down to his navel and moved his cock in between my breasts. He didn't say anything and didn't ask for anything, but he was silent and his breath was heavy, enjoying the closeness between us.

I lowered myself further until my mouth was wrapped around his cock, pulsing with my every touch. I worked his tip with my hand while I licked his shaft, then put his whole length deep in my mouth, just barely touching the back of my throat. "Oh god, baby, I'm gonna come quick if you do it like that," he groaned. It only fueled me more.

I worked my hands on the base of his cock, until I felt his salty liquid shoot at the back of my throat and I swallowed. I plopped down next to him again, exhaling, feeling tired.

"You think I'm not gonna fuck you after that?" He said, flipping me on all fours.

Alex gave a rushed lick to my pussy to get it wet. He found my entrance and pushed in roughly. He thrust and pounded me from the back while holding firmly on my hips, my breasts bouncing and moving so much I had to hold them to stop the momentum. "Your ass is so fucking good, baby," he said, continuing to fuck me like his life depended on it. "I bet you like taking it from behind."

"I fucking love it," I screamed.

"Yeah? You like this cock inside you? Say you love it."

"I love it, Alex," I shouted.

He groaned until his pace slowed, and I knew he was coming. He pushed into me slow, hard thrusts, until he flipped me back over and put the blanket back on top of me.

"You," he started, out of breath, "Are a fucking goddess."

Moments of silence passed between us as we lay together, caressing our fingers on each other, just enjoying the presence of one another.

"How's your family?" I whisper, breaking the silence.

"They're family. Doing what they do."

"Is your dad better?" He tensed and shifted beside me.