chapter 2

Enid pov:

Pugsly smiled and he said that he would leave us be if that's what we want and so he left. Wednesdays parents allowed us to eat in peace although thing had decided to stay with us. I had talked to thing as i ate.

Once we had finished, me and wednesday had decided to go out on a walk through the small forest behind her house. It was a slow and peaceful walk. As we walked, I felt Wednesday hold my hand. I looked down at her and let our fingers intertwine as she looked down at the floor. I smiled a little.

I looked to the side and saw a huge tree,it looked like I could climb it so I had let go of Wednesdays hand and jumped onto the lowest branch. Once I had gotten to the top I called wednesday.

"Enid get down from there,I can't even see you anymore." The goth said.

"No,you come up. And I can't see you either." I replied.

"Ugh,fine." She scoffed as she hung up.

Once wednesday was on the same branch as me, she sat down beside me as we looked at the rest of the forest. It was really pretty so I had decided to take a picture. I felt somthing rest on my shoulder, I looked down to see Wednesday resting her head on me. I smiled and switched the camera around and took a picture with wednesday,I was smiling whilst she just kept a blank face.

"Can I post this on Instagram?" I ask.

"Sure." The small girl replied.

I quickly opend Instagram and posted the pictures. Once I had done that I stole Wednesdays new phone, installed Instagram and made her an account as well as making her follow me.

"Thanks?" The goth mumbled.

We had stayed there for a few minutes before we had gotten hungry, so me and wednesday climbed back down and went to a small town near by and went shopping. We had bought snacks and drinks along with walkie-talkies and a projector. Me and wednesday ran back into the woods and put on end of the sheet that came with the projector onto a tree and the other on a different tree. I set up the projector and hooked it into my phone so that we could watch another movie,this time we had decided to watch 'jigsaw'. I was slightly scared as we were watching a horror movie in the middle of the woods but it was light outside so I felt a little safer than I would at night. Once the movie had finished, I grabbed me and wednesday two sticks that looked like guns and gave her one walkie-talkie and I kept the other.

The two of us grabbed a few rocks and ran in opposite directions. We were no longer in the forest,we were in a battlefield. There is no telling of who will live and who will die, that depends on us. Wednesday is my Opponent, she's intelligent unlike me, but I'm a wolf so I have some advantages.

"Three,two,one." I heard Wednesdays say over the walkie-talkie.

"Go!" I yelled as the two of us jumped out from our hiding places.

Me and wednesday ran towards eachother, guns in hand and grenades in our bags. I heard a loud bang from Wednesday as I dropped down to the ground, avoiding the bullet as I threw a grenade at her.

"Shit!" She yelled whilst she jumped behind a tree.

There was a massive explosion. The two of us had fought for twenty minutes until Wednesday had finally defeated me,I was dead.

Wednesday held out her hand to help me up as the two of us panted. War was over,or so I thought. I giggled as Wednesday panted.

"You get out of breath to easily." I laughed.

"Shut up." She growled.

I smiled as I took away her gun and ran off.

"Where did you go?!" Wednesday yelled through the walkie-talkie.

"You can't fight me without a weapon." I replied as I put the gun down my back.

"Now you're just playing dirty." Wednesday growled yet again.

"Aren't wolfs supposed to get dirty?" I slurred.

"Look up." Wednesday whispered into the talki.

I look up to see Wednesday above me in the tree.

"HOW THE FUC-" I yelled as she jumped ontop of me.

Wednesday quickly grabbed both guns and held one to my head.

"Any last words sinclair?" The goth asks.

"Yes, two actually." I snickered.

I quickly hit Wednesdays gun out of her hand and pulled out two smaller guns out of my bag and shot her in the heart and her head.

"I win." I smiled.

"Good girl...." Wednesday said as she bled out on the floor infront of me. Wednesday held my hand as she died. I felt no pity for her,she had it coming.

We were no longer in a battlefield, our guns turned into sticks and our grenades turned into stones once again. I held out my hand and helped the smaller girl up.

"Well played." Wednesday said with a slight smirk.

"You have dimples?! Oh my gosh that's so cute!! Smile again!" I yelled.

"No." She replied coldly.

"Awwww." I whined.

Me and wednesday placed down our weapons and went back to walking.

"So how did you catch up to me?" I ask.

"That's none of your concern." The brown eyed girl replied.

The two of us had run around and played till sunrise. Although, right before the sun had begun to set,me and wednesday had climbed the same tree as before and watched the sun slowly fall. I looked to my side to see a gothic goddess sitting next to me as her paper white skin shined in the orange light. I felt my face begin to heat up as I stare at her. I decided to ignore it and watch the sunset.

"We should head back." Wednesday said.

"Yeah." I replied.

The two of us began to climb down the tree and run back to Wednesdays house. Once we walked in,we were greeted by Wednesdays parents.

"Did you girls have fun?" Gomez asks.

"Yes!" I yelled.

Wednesday just nodded in reply.

"We shall be going in my room now." Wednesday said as she began to drag me by my wrist.

The two of us had stayed in her room and played monopoly as I had brought it with me. I won. Around ten we had decided to go to sleep as we had been up all night last night.