chapter 8

Enid pov:

I woke up in Wednesdays arms. The goth was running her fingers through my hair as I held her shirt tightly. As the small girl held me close into her chest,I continued to listen to her heart beat faster by the second. As we laid there, the two of us just listened to eachother breath. Wednesdays hands travelled along my back as mine held onto her tightly. Wednesday kissed my head lightly as she sighed. Wednesday pulled me in close as she kissed my neck,which caused my ears and tail to pop out. The goth placed a hand on my ear and began to scratch behind it as I kicked my leg and my tail began to wag. Wednesday stared at my tail as it wagged from side to side. The pail girl lifted my chin and placed her lips on mine as my ears went down but my tail continued to wag. Wednesday and I sat up as we shared a passionate kiss.

"If you two keep not locking the door then mom and dad are gunna find out about the two of you on their own." We heard pugsly say from the door.

"Pugsly! Why don't you knock?!" Wednesday yelled as she threw a pillow at his face.

"Find out about what?" Morticia asks as she walks into the room.

"Nothing! Just tell pugsly to stay out of my room." Wednesday sighed.

"Pugsly,stay out of your sisters room. Now,what will I find out about if you don't lock your door?" She asks.

"Nothing." Wednesday replied.

Her mother gave her a curtain look that sent a shiver down both our spines.

"I said it's nothing. Now please leave." The goth whined as she walked over to her mom.

Morticia had left and wednesday locked the door. I let out a small giggle.

"I really need to start locking that door." Wednesday sighed.

I smiled as she locked the door and walked over to me. The goth and I had decided to go on a walk so that no one could interrupt us. We had gone into the woods once again.
_______________________________________
Wednesday pov:

As enid and I wondered through the forest yet again,my phone had vibrated in ny pocket. I open my messages to sew a picture of me and enid. I looked at the angle of the picture and looked at the tree I was certain it was taken from.

"Whats wrong?" Enid asks.

"Run,now." I said in a sharp tone.

"Why-" She wad cut of when suddenly a person had jumped onto me.

"RUN NOW ENID." I yelled.

Enid nodded and began to run deeper into the forest. I quickly grabbed the stalkers wrist and threw them down onto the floor. From the feeling of their body, I think they are a boy. He is wearing a mask in order to hide his identity.

"Three.....two....one...." he said.

Suddenly, a familiar scream comes from deeper in the forest. I lose my focus and look over to where enid had ran. He quickly kicked me off and pinned me down as he began to drag a knife through the skin on my arm. I let out a grunt as I writhed beneath him. Another scream was heard. Enid was calling my name and it sounded as if she was in pain.

"I'm feeling nice. I'll let you go save your girlfriend, might want to hurry." He says as he gets up and ran through the forest behind me.

I got up and began to follow enids voice. After a few minutes of looking,I found enid laying on the floor,her leg appears to be broken. Enid looks up at me and smiles at the fact that I'm still alive. She looks down at my arm.

"Wednesday! Are you okay?! Are there any more cuts?!" The wolf yelled.

"I'm fine,enid. Your leg is broken, we need to get you to a hospital." I say as I lift her up onto my shoulder.

Enid began to howl out in pain from trying to use her leg. Once the two of us had gotten out of the forest, we sat on a bench at a park as enid called an ambulance for herself. Once the ambulance arrived, enid and I had gotten inside it and made our way to the hospital. As we were in the hospital, I was stuck in the waiting room whilst enid got her leg sorted out. I was pacing around in circles and biting my nails due to the fact that I was worried about if enid is okay or not. After an hour, I saw enid come out of the room with her right leg bandaged up and she was holding crutches as she hopped towards me.

"I'm sorry enid,This is my fault." I say.

"No it's not,how would you know that I would fall out of a tree?" She laughed.

"Wait, you fell out of a tree?" I ask.

"Yes?" She replied.

"But,he started counting down. He knew you would get hurt." I say.

Enid looked at me confused. How did he know that enid would get hurt?