chapter 13

Wednesday pov:

Enid and I got up and ready for the day ahead. I looked over to enid and saw her leg bandaged up,I had completely forgotten about her leg.

"Enid, did it hurt your leg when we did it?" I ask.

"Hm? A little but I'm fine. It didn't hurt to much, it's just that I was the one doing most of the work which made it hurt. Don't get mad at yourself though! I wanted to be the top." She replied.

I nodded in reply.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table to see that I had two unread messages. I quickly clicked onto the message to see a video of me and enid last night, having sex. Underneath the video was a 'text' that said:

'Looks like you couldn't keep yokos promise, you think ajax would like this video?'

My heart stopped and I sat back on the bed with a hand against my head.

"What is it,love?" The wolf asks.

I threw my phone over to her and she had read what was on the screen. Enids eyes widened as she placed a hand over her mouth. The tall wolf threw my phone back onto the bed and sat down on the floor.

"I-im sorry,enid." I say.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. Do you think they showed him?" She asks nervously.

"I'm not sure." I replied.

Enid took a deep breath and picked herself back up. Suddenly, enids phone began to ring; it was ajax.

Enid began to panic. The she-wolf hesitated to pick up the phone but soon answered his calles.

"Hello?" She says nervously.

"Hey! The others want to know if you want to have another party soon." He says.

Enid let out a sigh of relief.

"Sure,when?" The wolf asks.

"Tonight? Wednesday can come!"

Enid looks at me for approval, I nodded.

"Alright. I'll see you later. Pick us up when it's time." Enid said as she hung up.

The wolf came and sat beside me as we held eachother close.

"They are going to see your leg." I say calmly.

"Oh well, I fell out a tree." She said as she smiled.

The two of us talked, drew and played until everyone had came to pick us up. Everyone questioned enids leg and she told them that she fell out of a tall tree.
---------------------------------------------------------
Authors note!

I know this chapter is also short like the last one but the next chapter shall be longer as it shall have another party :)