chapter 10

Enid pov:

I let out a small sigh as I placed my hand upon Wednesdays.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask.

"I.....I just didn't want you to get hurt." She replied as she began to fiddle with her fingers, indicating that she's nervous and upset.

I nod and pull her into my chest. We sit there in silence for a moment before Wednesday had pulled me down slightly and pressed our lips together. I placed a hand on the goths cheek as I began to caress it with my thumb the small girl leaned into the kiss as it continued. The kiss became heated and our tounges explored eachothers mouths. Wednesday gripped my shirt as I let my hands travel up and down her inner thighs.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in." Wednesday said with her voice raised slightly.

Her father, Gomez had walked in with a small piece of paper in his hand.

"Wednesday, your mother is wondering is you and your friend would go to town and pick up a few things for us. Is that alright?" He asks.

"Yes that's fine, we shall leave in a few minutes." She says as her father gives her the paper.

"Here's the money and a little extra for you my little fly trap!" He smiled.

Wednesday nodded as he began to leave the room.

The small girl let out a sigh as she placed her face on my chest. I raised my hand yet again and began to run my fingers through her hair as I kissed her head. She began to mumble  words under her breath.

"Hm?" I mumble.

"I don't want to go." She says as she gripped onto my shirt once again.

"Then why did you say yes?" I laughed.

"Because my mother would complain if I said no." She replied as she began to put on shoes.

"Alright." I sigh.

Once the two of us had gotten ready, we grabbed the paper and the money, then left. The paper Gomez gave us is the list of things that we need to get. Lurch had taken us into town to get the things. After the first shop we had walked back to the car and lurch put the bags in the car as we left to go to the other shop.

Once we had finished shopping, we had decided to let lurch take it home on his own so that we could hangout for a bit.

The two of us went to a kids park and began playing on the swings. Wednesday is sat on the swing and I am pushing her. The swing she is on is the spider Web swing so I can push her high. Wednesday is holding onto that swing for dear life from how high and hard I am pushing her right now. The small goth is now almost going over the top and so, I grabbed the red thing on the side of the swing and pulled it, making the swing shake and sway from side to side.

"Why did you do that? Why did you do that?!" Wednesday raised her voice slightly. I don't think she liked that.

"Sorry...." I mumbled.

"It's alright,just don't do it again. I didn't like that." She said.

I nodded in reply.

Once the swing had stopped, me and wednesday went on the roundabout. Since I was the one spinning us, we went really fast and wednesday got really dizzy. (She should really stop letting me push her.)

After another hour or two at the park, wednesday and I had sat down in the field and talked about everything and anything. The small girl was laying in my thighs as I played with her hair.

The goth sat up and placed her lips against mine. I began to caress her thighs as she pulled me in by my hips. The kiss quickly became heated as our tounges danced in eachothers mouths. Wednesday pulled me ontop of her as I proceed to feel her thighs. As Wednesday began to pant,I started to leave a trail of red lipstick stains down her paper white neck. The goth let out small groans as I placed my hand against her heated core.

"We shouldn't do this here." Wednesday mumbled.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go." I said with a smile.