chapter 14

(Underage drinking + weed)

Enid pov:

We are currently in the back of yokos dad's mini van, yoko and bianca are in front whilst the rest of us are in the back. Divina has been sat in a corner with her brother, keeping her distance from yoko. Since the breakup the two of them have been avoiding eachother. Once we had arrived at a shop, xavier, ajax and Kent went in and bought us some alcohol as yoko knew how to make fake id. Five minutes after them, the rest of us went in and got snacks.

Finally we had arrived at our destination, In the middle of the forest. The boys went to collect rocks and us girls went to collect sticks to make a fire. Once we had met up again, we had begun to make the fire by placing all the sticks into a 3d triangle shape with stones around the edge making a circle so that the rest of the forest wouldn't burn.

Once we had gotten all the coolers and boxes of snacks and drinks we started the party. Wednesday wouldn't let me leave her side. Everyone apart from divina were getting drunk and having fun. Wednesday had drank a little too much within the first hour and she is off her head! I just watched her try to do a backflip and fall on her back then say " fuck you, I did it!". Divina was sat in the van scrolling through tiktok. I felt bad and told Wednesday that I was going to piss.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked.

"Hm? Yeah I'm fine." Divina replied.

"You sure?" I ask.

"No." She laughed.

"Wanna talk about it?" I say.

"Yes." She sighed.

"I just miss yoko but I'm still just so mad at her! That girl drives me crazy! She never listens to me and she is always doing dangerous things. I'm just trying to look out for her but she yells at me and tells me that she's fine! I don't trust it. I love her more than anything, but we are way too different." Divina continued.

"I know yoko is hard to handle, but she's good. Look, she drinks and smokes to not cut herself and she dose dangerous things because she wants to live the best life she can because it is very easy for a vampire to die. Yoko just wants to live a good life and not waste it. She loves you but you keep stopping her from doing what she likes. You may hate the things she dose but you need to accept her for who she really is. If you truly love her, you would let her be herself." I say as I got up and held out my hand for her to grab.

"How about you go talk to her, she isn't drunk yet. She's only had one cup." I say with a smile.

"Alright." She smiled.

I pushed her over to yoko and went back to Wednesday. The small goth was now laying on the floor talking to ajax about how the vigina works and ajax looks horrified.

"Leave the poor boy alone Wednesday!" I laughed.

Wednesday stopped mid-sentence and told me to sit down by her head, and so I did. She then grabbed me by both cheeks and pulled me down.

"You're really pretty." She slurred.

"Thank you." I replied.

Wednesday pulled me down and kissed me softly on the lips. Ajax looked at me as his eyes widened in shock. He knows she's drunk so he's not to upset with it. The black haired girl placed her head on my lap and began to talk about the stars. After a few moments, yoko came over and handed Wednesday her weed. Then yoko had gone back over to divina and began to kiss her passionately. It looks like I helped them. The goth placed the weed in her mouth and began to smoke it.

"This tastes like shit." Wednesday said as she placed it back in her mouth.

"Then don't have it?" I giggled.

"No, fuck off." She laughed.

Wednesday continued to smoke her weed as she laid in my lap. The two of us just laid there looking up at the stars. It took 45 minutes for the weed to kick in but when it did Wednesday was tripping balls. She even said that xavier kinda looks like a princess when you look at him from a certain angle. She started talking about how ugly fish are and that I'm not a fish, then she told me not to tell bianca that she said that. I couldn't contain my laugher.

As the night went on, we all got waisted and had a bit of fun just being teenagers. Me and wednesday even ended up having sex in the back of the van whilst the others played an alcohol version of darts. At one point ajax and xavier were forced to makeout. We all climbed trees and chased eachother around. Wednesday has never been this happy, I know its because of the alcohol and weed but it's still nice to see her smile. We took a few pictures to remember the night and even posted a few on Instagram. Around one in the morning, yoko had passed out and so we all decided to go to sleep. We got into the back of the van again and all went to sleep.

I woke up in the arms of a gothic goddess who was running her fingers through my hair. The van was moving.

"We are almost at my house. You have to go home tomorrow." She said as she kissed my head.

"Okay. I don't want to leave you yet." I whined.

"I know, we can figure something out." She said calmly.

"Okay." I said with a smile as we kissed.