chapter 6

Wednesday pov:

I stop mid-sentence as I look over to see that enid is awake. She gives me a sweet smile as she tucks a strand of hair behind her pointy ear. I slowly lifted myself up and walked over to her. Once I had gotten to the bed I had sat down beside her and let our fingers intertwine. With her free hand, enid began to caress the side of my face as I blushed slightly at the warm touch. The she-wolf placed her lips against mine and the two of us continued to share a passionate kiss until a voice had startled us.

"That's kinda gay not gunna lie." The vampire laughed.

"What about ajax?" She continued.

Neither of us replied, we just avoided eye contact and stayed quiet. Yoko let out a small sigh.

"Don't worry,I'll keep your little secret, just do make sure to breakup with him before things get serious between the two of you alright?" Yoko said.

"Okay." I replied calmly.

Once the others woke up, everyone got ready and left as I no longer wanted them here. Enid put her arms around me,trapping me in her Warm embrace. I sighed as I placed my hand upon hers. As the tall wolf kissed my head, i turned around and pulled her in whilst I kissed her lips. Enid moved her hands to my hips and pulled me in closer. The two of us heard a gasp and looked over to the frame of my door,my brother pugsly had witnessed our kiss. I quickly stormed over to him and picked him up by the collar of his shirt.

"Pugsly I swear if you tell anyone, including our parents what you just saw I will kill you and make sure that it's long and painful." I say with a sharp tone.

Pugsly nodded in reply and I dropped him onto the floor. Pugsly quickly ran out the door. Enid sighed behind me. I slammed my bedroom door and locked it to insure that there would be no interruptions. Once I heard the door click,I slammed my lips onto the colorful wolfs and pushed her down onto my bed. Suddenly enid had switched our positions and she was ontop of me as her hands felt my body.

"E-enid..." I mumbled.

"We can't do this...." I continued.

Enid stopped and sat beside me. She allowed our fingers to intertwine once again. The two of us had sat in silence for a while before I had asked her if she wanted to go out and do somthing today, sadly she had said no due to the fact that she was thinking about how she's been cheating on ajax. I left enid to have a few minutes to herself as I walked downstairs to talk to my mother. Once I had arrived into the living room, I had sat next to my mother as she placed down her tea.

"Wednesday, what a surprise. You never want to sit with me." My mother said with a smile.

"I'm not here to just simply sit and chat,I need a favour." I say.

My mother nodded in reply.

"Enid is.....upset, and I would like to do somthing nice for her. Would you mind distracting her for me? You can ask her to tend the garden with you and ask if she can help with dinner. Although I don't think the two of us will stay for dinner as I have something else planned. Is that alright?" I continued.

My mother smiled as she said "of course I can my little raven."

"Alright, don't get her now but maybe in a few minutes, if she asks where I am tell her that I'm in town grocery shopping." I say as I walk out the room.
_______________________________________

Enid pov:

I've been sat here in Wednesdays dark bed waiting for her to come back to me, but I doubt she will. Suddenly there is a knock on the door, it's clearly not Wednesday as she would just simply walk in.