chapter 12

Wednesday pov:

As I laid in my lovers embrace, she ran her claws up and down my back. The tingling sensation across my back had made me feel more relaxed than I have been in a while. Enid is good with her hands in all sorts of ways. I laid with my head in her chest as I gave her small kisses on her collar bone. The two of us laid there in silence as we held eachother close. The warmth left enids body and came to mine. The feeling of her warm chest pressing against my cheek was pleasant. The tall wolf began to kiss my head as she pulled me in closer, still running her claws up and down my back.

Suddenly, we heard the doors swing open as my parents had yet again brought our breakfast to us. Enid jumped up due to the sudden sound.

"Wednesday, enid, why are you undressed in the bed and holding eachother so close?" My mother asks.

I didn't reply, I just turned back to face enids chest and told her to keep moving her claws on my back. Enid did as she was told and we waited there in silence once again. My mother and my father came towards us and placed our trays on my bedside tables. Mother then signaled for father to leave,he did. She sat down beside me as she sighed.

"Is this what pugsly was talking about?" She asks.

"No." I lied.

My mother raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." I said as I curled up into enids chest.

"Wednesday, I thought you said you would never fall in love. What happend to that?" My mother laughed.

"I had a change of heart." I mumbled.

My mother smiled and left.

Enid placed a gentle kiss on my head as I closed my eyes once again. The tall wolf continued to move her claws along my back and kiss my head. I sat up and rubbed my fists over my eyes.

"Morning, love." Enid said with a smile.

"Morning....." I say in a raspy voice.

I grabbed enid by her shoulders and began to kiss her lips passionately. The blonde smiled as our lips parted.