chapter 5

( Warning: Under age drinking, smoking, weed, sex toys (not for smut purposes) and mention of self h@rm)

(Also the video at the top comes in later in the story)

Wednesday pov:

I woke up the sight of enid standing over me, watching me as I slept. The way she was smiling disturbed me.

"What?" I asked calmly.

"So, you know how your parents are really cool and really nice? Yeah well hypothetically speaking, if i had asked your parents if we could have a small party here with bianca, yoko, divina, ajax, Xavier and Kent, and they said yes, what would your reaction be?" Enid said with worry in her voice.

"I wouldn't be happy and I would give you a lecture about how you need to ask me for these things and I would let them stay then kick you and the rest of them out the next day and never let you hug me ever again." I say with slight aggression in my voice.

"NO IM SORRY PLEASE LET ME HUG YOU AFTER THIS!!" The wolf pleaded.

"No." I mumbled.

"Please? I'll give you kisses!" She yelled as she sat beside me.

"Fine." I groaned.

Enid grabbed me by my hips and kissed me all over my face.

Later on that night around six thirty, everyone had arrived and my mother did in fact give us alcohol and told everyone not to tell their parents. Yoko is head over heels for my mother. Every time my mother speaks yoko starts to stutter and her face goes red. Everything was fine for half an hour, everyone was drinking an having a laugh. I was on my bed with enid as she talked with ajax,yoko was smoking weed in the window, Kent and xavier were having a game of 'uno' and bianca and divina were talking.

Once half an hour had past, divina had got a little upset. Divina hates how much yoko drinks and smokes, divina has never had even a sip of alcohol and has never touched a cigarette;she hates them. Due to that divina had asked yoko to slow down and yoko said no. The two of them got into a minor argument but at one point, yoko said fine, got mad, gave ajax her weed and gave me her drink than sat down in a corner whilst mumbling curse words under her breath. Yoko wasn't drunk yet but divina still didn't like her drinking so much.

After that argument things went back to normal but ajax had joined the boys and yoko talked with me and enid. A while later enid and yoko were watching tiktok on enids phone and they came across a video that said:

'I like lesbians, they are a group of girls that saw men and said "No. No thank you. None of that. I'll get my own dick." '

The two of them couldn't contain their laughter.

"No! That's so true man! I have two strap ons aswell!" Yoko laughed.

"Seriously?!" Bianca yelled as she smiled.

"Yeah! I think I have one with me,let me check."

Yoko went into her bag and pulled out a 7 inch strap on. Everyone in the room began to laugh apart from me.

"Do you put that in divina?" I asked.

"Yup." Yoko replied.

"How dose that thing not break her?!" Bianca yelled.

"Damn if this looks big than xavier must be small." Yoko laughed.

Everyone giggled at the thought but xavier just got upset and put his head on ajax shoulder.

"It's not small, we never fucked." Xavier whined.

"Let me see your dick, I wanna check." Yoko said as she walked over.