chapter 7

Wednesday pov:

The moon was high as I rode on enids back. I was laying down on my back as enid had carried on her back with thing sat upon her head. The wolf continuesly let out growls as she walked, I had ignored it. I was too busy thinking about how soft her fur was, I will only allow her to hug me when she is in this form. Once we had gotten into town,enid had stopped outside of a store. The colorful wolf was out of breath and laid down on the floor, allowing me to get off.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask as I stood infront of her.

She nodded as her panting slowed.

I walked into the store and grabbed a bottle of water for the wolf waiting for my return outside. Once I had paid for the drink, I walked out to the wolf and began to pour the water into its mouth. Once the wolf had finished the bottle she had shook her body and bent down as I climbed on top of her. Enid began to walk slowly back into the woods as I began to stroke her head. Thing is now sat on my shoulder so that I can pet her. The wolf is moving slowly and she's shaking ever so slightly, somthings wrong. Once we had got to a certain point In the forest, she had stopped; she refused to move. Enid is scared and knows that there is somthing out there. The forest grew silent. Suddenly, we hear a 'snap' come from behind us; it sounded like a twig. Enids eyes widened as she began to run at top speed whilst she growled and barked at the noise. Once the two of us had arrived home, we had went straight to my room and enid had turned back to normal. The tall wolf began to cry.

"Whats wrong?" I ask as I place a hand on her cheek.

"Nothing. I just got scared that's all. You know I don't like the dark." She replied as she wiped away her tears.

I nodded in reply as I sat down on my bed. Enid walked over to my closet and got changed as she threw me my pyjamas from my desk. Once the two of us had gotten dressed, enid and I git comfortable in my bed. I heard a small whine come from the she-wolf. I felt somthing grab onto the back of my shirt. I let out a small sigh as I turned to face the wolf. Enid quickly put her arms around me and placed her head in my chest. I slowly placed my hand on her head and begin to run my fingers through her hair.

"It's okay....calm down." I say calmly.

"I feel as if someone's watching us.... I don't like it..." she says.

"It's okay, no one can hurt us." I replied.

*Ding*

I open the message on my phone to see a picture taken from my bedroom door of me holding enid.

'Your girlfriend is correct. I am watching you,have been for awhile. I was in the woods.' Another message had appeared.

I felt my heart stop yet again. I got up and swung my door open, nothing. No one is there.

'You just missed me,goodbye addams. I shall contact you again soon.'

I slammed my door and went back over to enid.

"What was that about?" She asks nervously.

"Nothing." I replied as I pulled her into my chest.

Enid grew scared but proceeded to rest in my chest.