Lunch Dates and Dinner Dates

I recently came to my senses and realized how often I end up going to my room; by myself, I might add. To fix that, I thought maybe I should truly go out and do the same as Jace does; well, meet a boy that is, not a girl. I'm half way there anyways, I had faked a breakfast date, and they all were right. Who even goes on a breakfast date?

It was just before lunch when I had finally come out of my room. I really hadn't done much in my room, I had watched a movie before I got hungry. I could eat more than any boy I know, and so that bagel definitely did not fill me up and I could definitely use a snack before my lunch plans with Noah.

I left my room and headed towards the stairs until I heard moaning. I swear if that is freaking Hayley- my thought was cut short by the giggling that erupted from downstairs. I continued as I was before, walking down the stairs to find Hayley and Kyler on the couch, deep in conversation. Jennifer, Hayley's words had rang in my head, the pretty ones are always named Jennifer...

I was surrounded by couples, well couple-like people.

I made myself a quesadilla and it was in the middle of cooking in the microwave when the front door shut and Jace walked into the kitchen giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"She was a good lay," he expressed to me.

"Thanks for informing me," I spoke sarcastically, "because I so wanted to know the details of your sexcapades."

"Are you jealous, Ali?" He asked me. He placed a hand on my waist, pulling me in slightly as the microwave beeped.

"Don't call me that, Jace," I warned placing my hands on his chest and pushing him away for me. "I don't go by that name." I opened the microwave, pulling the plate out.

"That other guy called you that," he argued. "Why can't I?"

"Are you jealous, Jace?" I threw back at him.

"Oh babe, I'm not the jealous one between us two. Clearly you are, seeing how the other night-"

"The other night meant nothing, Jace. It never means anything, I just felt like it, same as you. Jennifer isn't exactly quiet with her moaning."

"She enjoyed it and maybe you will too." That priceless smirk of his started to show. "Prove that it meant absolutely nothing to you and go out with me. And if it does I'll drop it, and if you end up falling for me then clearly that's the prize."

"Fine. Let's have dinner tonight, just the two of us."

"Tonight." He kissed my lips gently, before walking over to the refrigerator and grabbing a bottled water and leaving the room.

How on earth have I kept hooking up with Jace a secret from Hayley this entire time? I have no clue, oh wait maybe it's because she has been too caught up with Kyler.

I took my quesadilla upstairs to my room so that I could eat and get ready to see Noah. He had texted me last night to ask if two would be an okay time for lunch, and being how I am, I agreed.

It took me roughly forty minutes to get ready and by then it was 12:15 in the afternoon. I tidied up my room a bit before returning to the world of the living and walked downstairs leaving my hermit cave. However that hermit cave follows me apparently, seeing as how I am the only one sitting downstairs again. I looked out the window to see if Hayley or Kyler's car was outside. Kyler's was, Hayley's was not.

"They left, Kyler's parents aren't exactly one's to be able to go on with life without their children around and they wanted to see him and meet Hayley. He does go on about her a lot," Jace spoke from behind, surprising me a bit.