Repeat Offenses

In the past I have been known to repeat my mistakes. For example, one mistake I have made a couple times now would be sleeping with my roommate. That said roommate doesn't make it any easier when he is totally into the idea as well.

Last night, well would I still count it as tonight if it is currently three in the morning? Well either way, I did it again, or should I say him. It was stupid of me but I could blame the alcohol. One thing I do know now is that when he drinks a lot all he enjoys doing is afterwards is sleeping. In that case, I knew that I could walk over to my room without waking him. I picked my clothes up from the floor before putting them back on and walking to my room to grab my phone.

I am only ever popular when I am busy. I had three missed calls. One from my mother and two from Hayley. Also I had about fifteen text messages and two voice mails.

I hit play on the first voice mail at midnight. "Where the hell are you? Did you die because that is the only excuse to ignore my text messages! I better here are the news that a girl was found dead in her condo by her 'asshole' of a roommate, also known as a sex god because missy, I am trying damn well hard to get a hold of you."

After that message I didn't want to play the next one after that. I called her back but there was no answer. I mean it is three in the morning but still I thought I would have received a phone call back or something.

I jumped in the shower and went to sleep in my own bed for the night.

Whoever thought of putting boys and girls in the same condo must have been the stupidest yet smartest man alive because this way I could get laid by my roommate and no one would have to know.

I woke up at nine in the morning to pounding on the front door of my room.

"Alexis Williams, open up the damn door!" Hayley's voice shouted from the other side of the door. "You better get your ass up before I kick the door open."

I grabbed the pillow shoving it over my head in hopes that it would drown out her voice. It didn't.

"Alexis Williams!" She shouted once again.

"The door is open Hales," I groaned from under my pillow and blanket. She opened the door too quickly that it smacked the wall.

"You have been sleeping with Jace and didn't tell me?" She question in a shouting voice.

I sat up quickly causing the pillow to fall off my face. "What are you talking about?" I asked almost too quickly.

"I am talking about the fact that I had to find out from my current boyfriend and not from my ex best friend."

"I'm sorry?"

"How do you forget to mention that you are having sex with the sex god across the hall?"

"Would you keep your voice down? It was a drunken mistake that kind of just kept happening and now we're roommates that sleep together, I guess."

"What about Noah? How could you do this to Noah now that he is back in your life?" She finally took a breather and sat down on the edge of my bed. This is what the yelling was really about, not that I failed to mention who I was having sex with but the fact that my exboyfriend and her friend is now finally back in her life and she is scared I am going to ruin it again.

"Don't worry, Hales, he's not back in my life so I won't ruin your friendship with him. He can stay in your life."

"He is in your life too. What about that lunch?"

"What about his girlfriend?"

"What does that matter? You were his best friend!"

"Yeah and we broke up."

"Yeah what ever happened there?"

"Hales... That's not important. The important thing is that he is happy in life whether we are in it or not."

"But we are in it and I would like to know about the break up."

Hales... Where do I even start with that story and where do I even start with her?

Well I'm back (hopefully) *fingers crossed*

I had started this part forever ago (about 6 months) and had to attempt to pick it up again which is hard as hell.. Well hope you like!