What is a girl to do?

The date went okay I guess. Actually it was terrible. Jace acted so nervous that it made me uncomfortable. I don't think he's ever been this nervous around a girl. He actually reminded me of Noah.
Noah.
I couldn't fathom the thought of me and Jace, and me and Noah, then Jace and Abigail, and now Noah and Abigail.
Seriously, is this some sort of cruel joke. Ah, the wonders of the world.
Once the date had ended, I think Jace noticed how bad it was because he drove us back to the house and went straight to his room. The car ride back was silent.
Is this what it would be like to date Jace Reyna? Terrible dates, silent car rides, and all in all just awkwardness. Maybe I made a mistake going after him. Maybe I was right to stick with Noah. Then again, he does have a girlfriend, a girlfriend who happens to be Jace's ex girlfriend. What am I thinking? Dating Jace won't be like this forever. It was just a one off. Just one bad date. I mean we clearly have chemistry. But so did Noah and I.
What is a girl to do?

When we first got to the restaurant we sat down and ordered drinks. We were flirting at first, just some minor teasing about the girl in his bed. It seemed to start off well, but when we got our drinks, Jace knocked over the glass and it spilled all over the table and my clothes. I left to the bathroom to get cleaned up and when I came back the date felt like it took a turn. He was short with me and quiet.
It was just a spilled drink, it's not like he did it on purpose. I don't think.
Then, we ordered our food. They brought out the wrong food so we had to sit there in awkward silence for another twenty minutes waiting for them to bring us the right order.
If that wasn't bad enough, Jace forgot his wallet and I had to pay. Which wasn't a big deal but I think Jace got more embarrassed. He excused himself to the bathroom and I just sat alone at the table for what felt like an hour. The entire time, I think we were both ready to go home. It wouldn't have been such a bad date if he weren't so short with me but it's like he wasn't even trying. Hell, we had a better time with his other girl in the room. Seriously was this all over one spilled drink. What happed to the guy at the water park and the cocky asshole from move in day.
If this is what it's like to go on a real date with Jace Reyna, then I now know why he is single.