Luau Socials

I had done some social media stalking on Noah. Well mainly his girlfriend. I wanted to know more about Abigail. Was she pretty? Of course, she's pretty. I mean would Jace date a girl that isn't pretty? Would Noah?
I found her page and scrolled through all of her photos. She was obsessed with Noah. All of her photos were either of him, of the both of them, or just selfies. She was clearly into fitness. They were constantly hiking in photos. She seemed almost as if she were a wannabe instagram model. She worked hard on trying to keep the perfect ascetic for her feed.
Looking at her pictures, she looked like a female Kyler. There was no doubt that they were siblings. If you photoshopped Kyler with boobs then softened the face. It could be her.
I don't know why I was obsessing over them. It's not like I wanted him back, I would much rather not deal with the history between us. Then again, he did say he loved me and not her. What does Noah even see in her? What did Jace see? Was it because she was Kyler's sister? Was it because she's kind of tall like a model. She was all legs and boobs. Is she an airhead? Worse, is she pretty and smart?
I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I didn't care about Noah or Abigail. Much less, I didn't care about Jace. The focus was on getting back at him for being a slut. Girls don't deserve guys to be such jerks. It's about time a girl paid them back for what they do to us.

As the day went on, I came to the conclusion that I would participate in the next community social. In fact it was at the end of the week. A luau social. It sounded interesting-DJ, shaved ice, beach volleyball, games, and a BBQ. People were to come in their best beach and luau attire. Whether that be a grass skirt with a coconut bra and lei, or a Hawaiian print shirt and shorts. Maybe meet some new guys at the social. It is time that I move on from both Jace and Noah. What was I doing? I was getting caught up in old feelings for Noah. And with Jace, well... I don't know. Was I getting back at him or was I starting to have feelings for him? We did have that heart to heart about Noah and his ex. Which by the way cheated on him too, so why is Noah dating her?
He deserves to be with a nice girl, someone who is open hearted and loving and kind. Not a girl who will cheat on her boyfriend. Noah really should know who he is involved with.
On the other hand, do I really need to be involved with his drama? Maybe he will find out for himself. Jace did.

And where am I at with Jace? A terrible date, a heart to heart, meaningless sex. What are we? He's been avoiding me since that whole date fiasco. Does he still not know about my ex and his ex dating?

****
The community social arrived quickly. Jace and I have barely spoken since our failed date. Anytime I try to say something to him, he comes up with some lame excuse to leave. Not to mention his endless rotation of girls including Jennifer. I can't believe she doesn't care about how he left things with her last time.
I wanted to go to this event with Hales but since she started dating Kyler, they have been attached at the hip. They were planning a couples costume for this. Is it even possible?
It was. They both showed up wearing grass skirts, straw hats, and the same Hawaiian print shirts. Tourist at the luau? I think so.
Behind them was Noah. Noah looked adorable as ever. He had a similar shirt to them, some shorts and a fake camera hanging around his neck.
"Lex!" Hayley shouted from across the quad. They walked towards me as I was standing in line for shaved ice. "Look who we ran into across the quad."
Noah looked down embarrassed-like. "Hi," his words were just a whisper.
I think Kyler took that as his cue to leave. "Let's go see if the DJ will let us request a song," he told Hayley. And with that, they went off.
"So," he began. "This is some shindig." Noah now looked up and around at all the decorations.
"Yeah," I agreed. "They went all out. They have tons of games and decorated everywhere. There is even going to be a luau contest later."
"Soooo," he began again.
"How are you and Abigail?" I asked.
"We're doing good. Fine. Well actually, she hasn't spoken to me. Ali, did I totally screw up with us?" He asked.
"Us as in you and me? Or us as in you and Abigail?" I responded.
"I mean-" he began again but stopped. Something caught his attention and that's when I looked the same direction. Standing there was a tall, model like girl wearing basically nothing.
"Isn't that your girlfriend?" I asked him, but I already knew the answer. Wow this girl really did seem like someone Jace would date, but Noah? I didn't see how they clicked.
Her eyes wandered the quad filled with people before landing on me and Noah in line for shaved ice still. Looking furious, she stormed off with Noah not far behind her.

*****
It must have been two in the morning when a pounding sound came from the downstairs.
What the hell?
In the mix of the pounding noise there was giggling. I swear if I'm waking up because Hayley and Kyler one more time, I might kill them. Or worse, what if it's another girl with Jace. As I crept out of my room prepared to rip out my eyes, I saw a girl on the couch. A girl I didn't know and Jace walking to the front door. Well hey, at least this girl had most of her clothes on.
"Who the hell knocks on the door this late at night?" Kyler asked as he walked out of his room. He was putting a shirt on and heading down the stairs.
"Do you have any clue what time it is?" Jace scolded as he opened the door.
"Jace?" a voice asked.