22

I spent the day and night at Noah's house. After all these years, we finally did it. And by "all" I mean since we were 13 not since we've been broken up. We have truly loved one another all this time and I'm not so sure what I was scared about. Was I scared that he would show me how much he loved me? That he would take care of me? That he would kiss me everywhere?

I'm not sure, however I am sure about this. About us together in his bed, our fingers entangled. He placed kisses all over my face before leaving one last kiss on my lips. It was nice not having to worry about anything.

I left my house yesterday chasing after Noah in nothing but my pajamas. No phone, no contact to the outside world. I could only imagine Hayley having a panic attack about how I had not answered any texts or calls. It led me to being back with Noah. A fresh start. One where I wouldn't cheat on him or even think about anyone else. And not that jackass roommate of mine who sleeps with every girl. Nope, not thinking about him... Why was I thinking about him?

I had Noah. Perfect Noah. Jace had Abigail anyways. So why was I thinking about him? Why was I thinking about his amazing lips? His hard, toned, abs? His big-

Noah brought me back into reality. With what started as a soft kiss, turned into something much more passionate. As I deepened the kiss, I moved on top of him. I left a trail of kisses from his lips to his neck to his bare shoulder, leading further and further down until Noah's bedroom door flew open.

Noah pushed me off of him and sat up faster than a lightning bolt could flash. There, standing in his door frame, was Abigail. She took one look at us, let out a scoff, and turned away.
As always, Noah had to be the good guy. He jumped out of bed, grabbed a pair of boxers, and ran after her.
As predictable as he was, I had not expected this. His ex- girlfriend, girlfriend, whatever she was, to come bursting into his room. I was alone in his room while he was chasing after Abigail.
First, Jace and now Noah. Did she not already have enough?
I am done if this was how it was going to be. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and began putting them on. Although, the yelling from downstairs interrupted my thoughts.
"Noah, stay the hell away from me!" Someone who sounded like Abigail shouted.
"Abigail, please. Why are you even here?" Asked Noah. I knew that voice all too well.
"It doesn't matter anyways, since you are shacking it up with miss skank over there," she said. If the words weren't enough, you could hear the anger in her voice. "How could you!?"
"You're one to talk," he said. "What about you and that guy?"
"What are you even talking about?"
"I saw him leave your place last night. Don't act like nothing happened."
"You have no right to say anything. We were good until she came back into the picture. You know what? I can't take this anymore. We are over!"
With that being said, the door slammed shut. I had finished getting dressed during their yelling match. As I walked out of his bedroom, Noah reached the door. He looked defeated.
"I should go," I told him before trying to walk past him. He grabbed my wrist to stop me.
"Please," he begged. "Don't go." His eyes were that of puppy pleading with their owner not to leave them.
I sighed and turned around heading back to the bed. I had now been defeated. He gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.
"I love you," Noah said.