Forth Part

It's Party!

Gloria Raynolds

23 Oct 2021
I've seen blondie in front of me going to school a couple of times. Then my heart always started beating faster, I could hardly breathe, I turned red and felt butterflies in my stomach.
It was such a strange feeling, I felt the same for Charles, but a little stronger.
I felt compelled to go to the corner store for extra sweet topjoy. I put on my cozy sweater and left. When I noticed that he was a few meters away from me, I had a heart attack, I saw that he was walking his dog. I gathered all my courage and stood right in front of him, and he looked up from his phone. He looked at what I was standing in front of him. A few seconds passed before I spoke.
- Hi, I'm Gloria... well... I've seen you several times and... well... you're really... nice. Then I said this, more quietly - I just did it.
After I realized what I said, my eyes bulged. He didn't said anything. When I was about to leave, he finally spoke.
-Hello, I'm Theo, Theo Bailey. - it was so good to listen to his deep voice.
- They've never told me that before. - he pulled his mouth into a perverted smile and then started scratching his head.
- So... I just want you to give me your phone number.- I said shyly.
He doesn't answer again.
-Then he suddenly kissed me. Oh, he kissed me! I got a shock! I started to feel dizzy, I felt like I was going to pass out!
- Is there something wrong, Gloria - he asked.
I couldn't answer and after hearing that he was worried about me, I fainted. Everything went dark.
When I came to, I was lying on the street, but with him half in his lap. He tied his dog to the post, which barked senselessly. A random woman rubbed my head. It is later revealed that she is Theo's mom. The moment I passed out, Theo caught me and started yelling. His mother was in the garden and heard her son yelling.
-Everything is fine, my dear, said his mother. Just call me Shara.-She said.
Who is she?- She asked his son.
I just watch them talk over my head.
"Mom, she's my friend," he said confidently.
This shocked me again and I was on the verge of fainting, for the second time today.
Theo yelled at me not to pass out again! Then he kissed me on the cheek, but what's wrong now? Why are you doing this? I recovered a little later.
They escorted me upstairs, Shara went home, Theo after her.
Wait Theo, so I'm your girlfriend now? - I asked - he didn't say anything.
He just winked, 😏and that was enough for me.
-Next time, if possible, don't faint, Sleeping Beauty, okay?
Of course!
After he went out, I started to scream because I got another shock one day, for the third time. Her perfume, which I adored, could be felt in the apartment for a long time.

29 Oct 2021
Well, this day has come. I thought he would never come again. We managed to arrange that the mothers were not present at the party. Only the owners of the place will be there. Theo and I (since I invited him too, but seriously, who wouldn't invite his boyfriend?!) went to decorate the room. We got the whole line of figures, which was huge, scary and crumbling, just perfect! We quickly put out the cookies we baked together. After unpacking everything, we put the finishing touches on our costumes. Of course, we had couple costumes! We were both vampires. I allowed Theo and my friends to bring a couple of friends. Kristin, Juliette, Melody, River, Georgia, Jessica and some of Theo's friends arrived.I really enjoyed the party. I really enjoyed the party. When they entered, specifically the entire class. Along with all my enemies!
It was nothing! They brought boyfriends, girlfriends and all their friends!
- Hi Kristin! - I said
- Um, what is it?
-What, did they close the ice disco? Lol🤣
After 1 hour, when I found the behavior of some people strange, it turns out that they were drunk! Damn, someone brought alcohol here.
The basement rooms were full of drunken 15-year-old girls. It was worse than a nightmare. There was a smell of alcohol everywhere, broken glass and stagnant beer on the concrete. No, we had no choice, we had to tell the owners and we knew the that they would tell our parents.  But otherwise, the party was good, Theo and I performed our joint zombie dance, which was a great success. We won the costume contest by a large margin. Our best friends also had good costumes, here are some:
Kristin was a maid.
Juliette is a witch.
A Melody is a sun. (yes son, Melody is a bit weird)
Georgia the Black Cat (but not from the Ladybug story)
Jessica is a vampire. Copy
After the party, we were put under house arrest for a month and a half, but regardless, he was unconscious!
_______________________________________

For those who are waiting for Charles, I would like to point out that in 3-4 episodes he will also appear in the story! This is my absolute favorite part! See ya next time!