Sixth Part

Synopsis

Gloria Raynolds

Even in the year when I stopped the story. Then in the winter, since there was no f1, I thought no more, I love Charles. But I was wrong about my love for him, it grew stronger. I'm almost addicted. I wanted him so much, Theo didn't satisfy me anymore. I kept watching him on every platform. I bought myself a Ferrari top. My red item count has increased drastically. Later that year, my friends surprised me with a trip to Monaco. It was incredible!

Three years later, around February 2025, a chapter in my life ended due to a trauma.
It was around ten in the evening. When I opened YouTube and saw the first video he threw out. I slipped! In the video, Charles proposed to Charlotte! I immediately started humming, at that sound Theo came in, he was the last person I wanted to see. I stood up and started yelling at him.

-Leave me alone! Get out! I hate you! You're the last person I want to see! I added these words to him.
"Calm down, Glória," he said

-Don't let go of my hand, right now! He didn't let go.
So I pushed him against the wall and punched him in the face. Blood started pouring from his nose. I started to cry even more, then I said:
I'm breaking up with you! That's it, I never loved you! I hate you from the bottom of my heart. You were just a replacement for Charles! I always needed him. I'm sorry he engaged whore for her , he'll still be mine! Now cover up!
I saw that it was completely broken. He left the apartment with difficulty and sadness. So, at the age of 16, my first relationship ended after three years!

Later that year, I had to watch their wedding.
A year later, a son, Axel Leclerc, was born. I'm freaked out that that bitch gave him an heir.

I learned French over the years. With great difficulty, I got my driver license. Kristin and I did a lot of student work. That's why we were able to buy it
a small trailer for ourselves, which we tied to Kristin's car. We graduated and we are one day away from leaving for Monaco.
_______________________________________

That's all for now, from here on the Charles parts! Good reading! See ya next time! 😘