Sixteenth Part

Zandvoort

Gloria Raynolds

We were happy after the race that we still have a chance for the title. But we didn't rest for a minute, because we were already planning our future. We started planning our future better because we couldn't imagine ourselves without each other! We felt that the situation is that the little whore refuses to leave, we can't bear to live like this any longer. That's why we embarked on our dream house project! We started construction. We bought an empty lot where we will build the house of our dreams! We have already started making the plans. Construction will begin in a few weeks. I am still in contact with my girlfriend. They were a bit angry with me because I didn't let them know sooner that I was dating Charles. But I actually didn't tell my family either. My parents must be lost in their dilapidated apartment. My younger brother plays games every week. He is looking for the millions playing in bl. He lives in his house with his dog. That's it, we broke up, I told you in advance! We spent more and more time with Axel. Charlotte was doing more and more in the evenings. Her sister

Valentin posted a video on tiktok yesterday saying "live your life and the money will come back". Yes, of course, says the daughter of the owner of the casino in Monaco. It's easy for him if he had the life that I didn't have then.

I would have given anything for his life back then, but mine is much better now! Charles and I have an emotional bond like no other! Lately I've been tired and I don't have enough strength in my legs, but I'm probably just anemic again and lacking a few vitamins. Who cares?! I'll survive until now. I don't really want to go to Zanvoort! Stupid Holland, I don't even know how there are people who speak Dutch, which is a mixture of all languages. Vomiting! That's where Max comes from, and I can't stand him at all! And he's Dutch, only his father is Dutch. He never had to struggle as much as Charles! His father was also an F1 driver who was not very successful, but this is not surprising!

Thus, the name Verstappen was already known. It is true that his father was a jerk to him and that Charles had a better childhood, but his father is still alive and he did not lose his best friend, his godfather. The way was paved before Max, they successfully arranged for him to become the youngest pilot ever at the age of 16. It was banned under the age of 18. There were walls in front of Charles that he had to knock down! He did it and I know he will break records! Although who am I to judge anyone!

I was quite under my breath that we had to go to Zanvoort. Everything will be swimming in orange. Smoke bombs are prohibited, but they can still bring them in and it is dangerous. I am not at ease. In addition, this will be the last European race. Now I packed my suitcase so much that I could hardly close it.I was quite under my breath that we had to go to Zanvoort. Everything will be swimming in orange. Smoke bombs are prohibited, but they can still bring them in and it is dangerous. I am not at ease. In addition, this will be the last European race. Now I packed my suitcase so much that I could hardly close it.

We got into the car and headed towards our private plane, which is quite serious.

It looks amazing! Leclerc's is written on the outside and it is red. With beige leather seat. There's a whole cupboard of sweets, which Charles can't eat much, but Axel and I can, because he's going with us this weekend. Almost the whole family Charles, Me, Axel-ka, Arthur, Carla, Lorenzo. A truly family environment. It was Axel's first flight and he really enjoyed sitting on Charles's lap or mine! He was very cool in the 2 sizes bigger Ferrari T-shirt and sunglasses. The little guy is dead, I wish he was my son! He got an extra bed in our room with a French bed, on which he immediately put down his Lightning McQueen pillow and bed linen. He was brought up as a true Ferrari fan. The 3 of us went out to the field holding hands. It's hard to go on a weekend run with a child this big. That's why it was risky to bring him. I hope I can take care of him! The Leclerc brothers walked along the track, and we watched a fairy tale with Axel. Fairy tales are no longer the same as they were at the beginning of the 2000s! One of my favorites was the Transformers story on minimax. Even then, the cars!