Twenty-second part

🏎️Our diverged paths /Brazil🤰

Gloria Raynolds

I was on the bus that was going to Hungary. In the meantime, I looked through my bag, there were barely a few clothes in it, mainly short-sleeved ones. It's usually warm in Monaco, so it's not really there in November, but you don't need a jacket. It's a good thing that I came to my Ferrari hoodie, which I would like to tear apart! I wouldn't say we broke up, there's just a break in smiles. I was on a tourist bus that was going to Hungary. Hungarian tourists were sitting on it. They hired me with great difficulty and I persuaded them that I only had to pay for the gas. Everyone was watching. I think they figured out who I am. I looked out the window. I shut out the outside world. Meanwhile, I asked myself what is the desire of my heart? Am I enough for him to rewrite his life goals because of me?!

I plugged in my headphones and listened to Gáspár Laci:

Because you are the light, the island is the castle,

To whom my heart always finds home

The one who, when space sometimes hits me,

He whispers in my ear: you are never alone.

Life may be nothing more than an aimless journey,

But if the soul sometimes becomes an orphan, you need a good travel companion,

When the weight of my heart is heavy on the roadless road of dreams,

You are the hand that reaches for my hand and accompanies me home at dawn.

Because you are the light, the island is the castle,

To whom my heart always finds home

The one who, when space sometimes hits me,

He whispers in my ear: you are never alone.

You are the light, the island of desire,

To whom my heart always finds its home,

Who, if the space breaks on me,

He whispers in my ear: you are never alone.

Calling in the endless night, a thousand heavy desires,

Yet only between your two arms is true happiness,

And if on the roadless road of dreams my heart is heavy again,

You are the hand that reaches for my hand and accompanies me home at dawn.

This text is so true. It suits us so well.

I got off the bus. I landed on the square named after the red planet.

This was the main station in the city, that is what I always said as a small child. I rarely came here. I got this place. Mainly because of the pipers and drug addict gypsies. Here, the buses turn hundreds of times every day, and there are always a lot of people. I got off and ran on. I was not willing to go further by bus, that was enough. I walked about 1 km before I reached the iconic corner where I almost always turned around. There are also two zebra crossings, one takes you to the other side and the other is a continuation of the same road. There was a diaper shop on the corner to this day, I'm still amazed that it survived. On the opposite corner, where my favorite classmate always shopped. I was disgusted by the neighborhood. It must have rained recently because there were puddles and the grass was wet. There is a tram stop in the continuation of the corner from which the zebras open. Behind the tram stop is a brick-red house that is concretely collapsing. Only the brick is visible. Needless to say, not a single house was insulated here. The other house is already Theo's house. Large condominium. With exterior and interior apartments. Theo's apartment is inside. I passed the stop. The pavement was pure dirt. The stop is full of people. A pipe was lying on the bench. Clothes scattered. Boots on the shoe. I've missed this sight so much! 😊I stopped in front of Theo's house. I rang the bell. Theo picked it up.