Eighth Part

Everything goes wrong

Gloria Raynolds
T

his place is amazing everywhere I look, my eyes are dazzled. The place where you can really live. Where you can be truly free. It's a billionaire's playground.

I see this place as a jewel box in the middle of the world. These thoughts went through my head when I woke up. I couldn't thank God enough for being here. Although I can't thank anyone but myself for this. I fought a lot, I worked for it and now I'm here! It's like I'm in a dream!
Kristin and I decided to sit in a caffee house. We drank two coffees and bought some donuts. In the meantime, we talked about what we were going to do. She said she found a company looking for employees.
- What kind of job would it be? - I asked
- Bartender. - she told

- A bartender?! Haha🤣

- This kind of work is not for you. We are more than that, we deserve better.
- It couldn't be better than this! What happened to you since we got here? You have changed completely. Monaco blew your mind. Realize that you don't have any money here, you're not a billionaire, you just live in a trailer. Your plan won't work, Charles will never love you. You're neither beautiful, nor smart, nor rich, it wouldn't work with you. There are 12 years between you and him! You are 18 and he is 30. He has a wife and children. The ones he loves! I know you love him, but don't want to ruin his life. - She said, the words just poured out of her!

I was totally shocked!

-Kristin, who the hell are you to tell me what to do and what not to do, he will be mine, I said that even at the age of 11! I always get what I want! That's it! - I yelled

I've never mentioned that I can't be ordered, I'm stubborn, hot-headed! I have my goals, I can achieve what I want! Either completely or partially, but I always achieve everything! I can pull myself up very easily and explode like a bomb! There's no one to stop me!
I forcefully pushed my chair back and left Kristin.

-Where are you planning to go now? - she asked
I just waved.
I was furiously walking the streets of Monaco when I entered a very small street. I just went and went without paying attention to anything. When I almost collided with someone who was carrying a child seat. He started yelling in French to be careful!
I got my head around that, his voice was very familiar! I reacted quickly and moved out of the way. I'm sorry, I said in French.
He passed me and then I noticed that he was Charles Leclerc. The man of my dreams and I almost bumped into him. My God, I'm an interdimensional bastard! I immediately ran after him. Sorry! I was not listening! I am truly deeply sorry.                                                                                               
  -It's okay, just keep your eyes open next time, little girl. Ouch, that hurt, I said to myself.

-I'm not a little girl! - I said

He started grimacing at that.
-Excuse me, can I have a picture?- I asked

-How did you tell me after that?

-Hey, you started it! - I yelled

-Why how old are you?

-I'm 18 is already an adult!

I can spoil you if no one else has.
I blushed and looked like a crab.

-Can you get a picture ok? Let's just get this over with!

-Okay!

We took a picture together and then we moved on!

Later I sat down on a bench and realized what I had done. I ruined all my chances, now I can't do anything, I'm stuck. The love of my life thinks I'm a little girl! It makes sense for me to live. I came here because of him. I'm an armor. In one day, I had a fight with my best friend, who went into this madness with me. The one who always stood by me when I couldn't and was always by my side! I yelled Charles the man I've loved for 7 years! And he to me! How can I spoil everything in one day?!
_______________________________________
That's all, I think this part was exciting and twisty. I hope you liked it! See ya next time!

 I hope you liked it! See ya next time!