Twentieth Part

Las Vegas

Gloria Raynolds

I realized how important Axel is to me. Neither Charles nor any of us have anything to do with him, but we still love him and raise him in our own way. Let's say we are honorary parents. The other day I saw a woman from Monaco walking her Pomeranian and I realized that I need one. So I bought one. Yes, Charles was a little angry, but that's it. It's not like we could keep ourselves alive + the child growing inside me, but we needed a dog. Her name is Nessy, we call her Nugget. Little girl! Even a little kid is like a little ball of fur!I have an ulterior motive with him, that's how I'm going to lure Axel to join us. Although none of us have anything to do with him, we already consider him a member of our family. It has become important to us! And because I fought so much for him, we were with him so much. We couldn't imagine our lives any other way. One day when Charles and I were in bed, Nessy lay on my stomach. I guess he felt the baby was so cute.

I found my ps5 in my luggage. It is very close to my heart. I waited years for it because it wasn't produced because of the virus. Just dance was my first game on it. For the pleasure of finding it, I decided to play with it. So I put it together in the living room and danced. You should know about me that my dance skills are equal to zero. But I tried anyway. Charles laughed hysterically throughout. I don't know what's wrong with him, but he laughs like he's having an asthma attack. Which isn't funny because I am. After a while, Kristin joined me. So the two of us danced. He dances better than me. It was so nostalgic. When we were 10 years old, I went over to his place and we danced in the huge living room. Child of rich parents. Unfortunately, too much pressure was placed on him throughout his life. They had an xbox, but they didn't have just dance either, so we watched it on YouTube and danced there until we were sweating. Those were such good times😢. His parents weren't home then, just us and the dogs. The best thing was that you were with him for half a day and his parents were not at home, we did whatever we wanted in the house and in the neighborhood. We have such a special friendship. We've known each other since the beginning. We fight 6-7 times a day. The teachers wanted to separate us. All our classmates hated me. But we weren't interested in that. These quarrels created ups and downs in our relationship, which was good. I think we remained friends even after all this time because they strengthened us. We couldn't be separated. We still fight to this day, but we love each other. We constantly dreamed of working together and having a house. We planned a vet clinic, we recited together on Mother's Day, we ran away from "child" robbers together, we ran away from the sixth hour together, we watched together as the drunk neighbor was driven in by his wife from the middle of the street, we were on three dates at the same time, we stalked Theo at the same time, we went 5 at the same time . on the first day and we did so many other things together during these 12 years. Now here we are just dancing to Monaco, our friends are watching us and Charles and I are expecting our first child.

He brought me up on zero waste. Since then, he doesn't do it much anymore, but I'm bringing him back. Gabriel and I travel three hours every two weeks to France to the nearest zero waste shop. In this case, we fill the car with food and it is enough for two weeks.

On Monday, two days after Charles and Arthur's party, we left for Las Vegas. Because none of us have been there before and it is so luxurious that we have to spend a lot of time there. We can go to the casino there. Charles cannot go here because he is a citizen of Monaco and Monaco citizens cannot go, although this is not true because we already know that Charlotte's father is here, then they must be cheating. There are guys who sleep with her to ask her father to let them go play.

On Monday, we are flying over the Atlantic Ocean on our private plane, which is pink because, as it turned out, the smoke exploded in it when it took off, which is why it was canceled for the gender reveal. I got a video message from Charlotte (Liam's girlfriend). In the video, he was in the hospital room holding their daughter. In the video he said: Hello! Hi Gloria. With this video, I would like to inform you that Liam and I gave birth to our daughter Hayley Lawson. We are both fine. Liam is here too, he just went out to the car mat for food. If I hear correctly, he is kicking. Hayley and I are going to rest now. Liam will come after you in two days.