Chapter Seventeen.

" Do I have to go fishing with your brother?" Bucky asked as they made their way to Nic and Julia's home.

" If you cancel he wont forget it."

Bucky groaned like a child.

Lani laughed. " You'll be fine, Bucky."

" I've just never met families of girls i've dated."

She nodded.

" Nic's fine. He's harmless."

Bucky stopped.

" Compared to you-" Lani started but Bucky began to walk again making her laugh.

Lani knocked on the door when Jules opened it.

" Hi!" She said before pulling Lani into a hug.

Lani hugged her back surprised.

Jules then hugged Bucky as Lani stepped into the house as she seen Nic.

Lani quietly pointed out to Nic the fact Jules hugged her to which Nic responded by telling his sister it's because of her pregnancy hormones as her formed a bump on himself muttering the word.

" So, this is Bucky. Nice to meet you properly." Nic said as Bucky walked in.

" Yeah, sorry about that." Bucky responded.

" Not the first time i've had my nose broken." Nic told him.

" Why dont you two go get the fishing stuff." Lani spoke up.

Bucky nodded as the two men made their way to the garage.

" You really got a metal arm?" Nic asked as they both left the room.

" He's an idiot." Jules laughed.

" I'm glad you could come over I think it's good we get to know eachother too."

" Me too. You and my brother are having a baby together after all." Lani replied as they made their way into the kitchen.

" I wanna thank you again for everything you done for our baby." Jules said as she placed her hand on her bump.

" I'm glad I could help."

A minute later the two men came in with the fishing equipment leaving it at the door. Nic walked over to them as Bucky stayed to the side.

" I'll see you later, don't have too much fun." Nic told Julia as he kissed her with a hand on her stomach.

" We won't." Jules laughed.

" Be nice." Lani told her brother.

" I'm always nice, Kal." Nic said before the two men left.

" He's so excited for the baby to get here. He finished the nursery in two weeks, that's how excited he is." Jules shared.

" He's going to be a great dad." Lani responded.