Part 2

Two years later

It had been two years.
Two years since Todoroki had been in the plane crash, one year and eleven months since he was declared dead.

And in one week, Class 3-A, formerly 1-A, would visit the crash site.
No one wanted to go, but it was required for possible ocean missions and Aizawa wanted them to get over any lingering grief, even though he was still remembering the student and crying in the late hours of the night and visiting the makeshift shrine outside of the dorms.

Shinsou would be joining them as the newest member of 3-A, started in the second year.
Mineta had been kicked out early in the third year for attempted rape of a female Gen Ed student, and they had yet to find a qualified replacement.

The changes over the years were noticable to anyone who knew them beforehand.

Deku had cut his hair a slight bit shorter, the tangles that had been covering his eyes in crucial moments no longer found.
His eyes had gained an edge, and he wasn't half as social or smiley as he once was.
Bakugou had also cut his hair short and made some changes to his costume.
Uraraka hadn't changed as much as Deku, but she had also cut her hair shorter and was more muscular from working out more often.
Iida remained pretty much the same, only gaining more muscle mass around his legs.
Shinsou had gone from skinny boy who could barely throw a good punch to someone one nearly on the same level as Aizawa during stealth and fitness training.
Everyone else had gone through similar changes, if not the exact same.

They would have to get on a big yacht to get there and back.
The main objective was inspecting through any wreckage, and any possible evidence for survivors, even though everyone knew there wasn't any.

It was just an exercise, after all.
They would stay there for a week, then go back home.

No one was looking forward to it, and some even considered faking extreme sickness to miss it.
Sadly, there was no fooling the teachers.

<«»>

Roki had changed greatly from when he had first washed up on the shore of Bitte to now, when he was an experienced warrior and flyer.

His hair had lengthened, and he let it in order to follow some of Heathers style and put it up.
His clothing was inspired by Crow, a loose white shirt with a practical adventuring leather vest and a black elytra-cloak over it all, and obviously, the netherite armour and tools around his waist on a belt.

He had also made his own mask, one that covered his full face.
This one was black, with white lines shaped in circles over his eyes and a comical tear dripping from the left.

After all the tests had finished, they had finally decided that he had no ability and had given him one that was basically everything plants.
He could make flowers bloom, encase cities in moss, and infest building foundations with ivy.
He could make a historical landmark smothered by vines clear of all foliage, and vines blocking his way into a cave could be withered into nothingness.

Another ability was the one that made him one of them.
He could revive himself, he could heal in seconds, he could carry a hundred pounds worth of stuff like it was just a bag of feathers, and so much more.

He was currently on a foraging trip, even though he really didn't need it considering Crow could make the berries and mushrooms out of thin air, but it was good practice.

Speaking of the siblings, he was practically a sibling himself.
They both treated him like the brother they never had, healing him through pain, caring for him, and overall being a sibling.

He developed strong bonds with each of them and learned their secrets, both physical and mental, trivial and world ending (while the latter might seem over dramatic, Crow had some serious stuff).
He learned their abilities, their lives, and how his life would work.