∞3

GARAM POV

GARAM POV

My eyes snapped open and i realized it was day time. The sun shone down me. I glanced down and saw that my outfit had changed. I wore a light sweater that was tucked into my high waist jeans. My hair was longer, like how it was a few years back, tied in a high pony tail.

Next, i decided to look around. It wasn't much different from the actual present.

It actually worked. It actually fucking worked.

Sure we had done tests before but we never had done it with actual people. We usually sent tiny animals that came back older. So we had gotten to know about the time flow difference.

My thoughts and excitement were cut short when i heard a bunch of people running by. I saw them enter and ally and hide their very suspicious bags and quickly take off their black clothes, revealing their coloured ones.

But then one of their eyes met mine. My heart raced as she squinted her focus on me before tapping on a red haired male's shoulder.

The man turned around and i realized who it was... Taeyong. And I could tell that he seemed to recognize me as well by the way he raised his eyebrows.

???1: Tae, we need to take her down. She is a witness-

I turned when i heard more steps approach us, which belonged to a few police officers. They stopped in front of me, a sense of urgency in them.

Police officer 1: Miss have you seen any people in black clothes running away with money bags.

They had not looked into the alley yet and just as they were i managed to interrupt.

Garam: Um yeah... they ran that way.

I pointed down the street, away from the alley. They thanked me and ran to the direction i pointed at. I sighed and turned just to see that Taeyong had walked up closer to me.

Taeyong: Garam...

I gulped as he acknowledged me. He looked different. He actually looked very intimidating.

Taeyong: I thought you were in Canada...

Garam: Yeah...

I need to get in his group. That's what the older Taeyong told me.

Garam: I came to see you.

He raised an eyebrow.

Taeyong: Me? I thought you said you want nothing to do with me?

Garam: Fair enough. But you said you were willing to help me when i needed it.

I said, vaguely remembering the promise he made me when i left for Canada a few years before.

Taeyong: You... want my help... now?

I waited.

If he says no, i don't know how else i can do anything. But he sighed and relaxed his shoulders a bit.

Taeyong: Let her in the car.

???2: But-

Taeyong: You heard me.

The group split off. A few others leaving the alley, disappearing behind another building. And i did not miss the looks i got from them.

Taeyong: Come. Sit in the back. Though he won't be happy seeing you again.

I tilted my head in confusion before entering the car, gasping as i recognized the other male. He in return bored his eyes into mine.

???: Oh look who showed up.

He said in fake enthusiasm. I was still wide eyed and shocked.

Taeyong: Doyoung... be nice.

Doyoung: Hyung, i did not say anything mean. Right Garam?

???1: You know her too?

Said the female from the passenger seat as Taeyong started the car.

Doyoung: Oh i sure do.

He said still keeping his eyes on me. He silently ran his eyes up and down.

Doyoung: It's been a while.

Garam: Y-Yeah...

i breathed out.

---

We reached a huge mansion and when we got there i was beyond shocked.

How much did they earn as Mafia?

Taeyong led me in and i saw some others i recognized. Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin and another boy.

Jeno: Who is she?

I mentally sighed. Of course they didn't know me. They basically met me only more than a year later.

Taeyong: An... old friend?

Doyoung shoved his shoulder with a smirk.

Doyoung: Old friend? Where did the part that she was your girlfriend go?

OoO