∞ Epilogue

GARAM POV

GARAM POV

I cleaned a table and took the dirty cloth to the back. It was around 10 and closing time was nearing. The café had been open for a few months now and we were getting the recognition for it.

Boram: Two hot chocolates for table 7!

Hyora: On it!

The three of us used the money from Taeyong and the sold parts of the machine to open this café. And we still had enough to go on. 

We ran the café by ourselves and decided we didn't need to hire anyone. Sure it got hectic sometimes but it was worth it every time.

---

DOYOUNG POV

I stared out of the window as the car drove by. We had just finished a deal and were heading back home but something caught my eye.

Doyoung: Ten. Stop the car. 

Ten: huh?

Doyoung: Stop the car and go back a little. 

He titled his head in confusion but he reversed the car, being mindful of any vehicles coming by. 

Doyoung: Stop.

He pressed the brake and my eyes scanned the café. 

TIME STOPS

My breath hitched. 

Jeno: Hyung?

Jisung: Did you see something?

I didn't answer but i quickly got out and head closer, looking in from the clear window. There, i saw her. Beautiful as ever. Smiling as she served a pair of people their drinks. 

Excitement fuelled my adrenaline and i went to the door opening the entrance to the café.

---

GARAM POV

I placed a clean tray on the counter and Hyora placed two steaming hot cups of hot chocolate. I picked it up and moved to the table, serving it. 

Garam: Enjoy your drinks.

They smiled back and i heard the door open as the bell chimed. I turned with a smile.

Garam: Welcome to...

My voice faltered as i met his eyes.

Garam: Doyoung...

Doyoung: Garam...

He looked so good with his bangs slicked back, revealing his forehead. His jet black hair complimenting his pale complexion. 

I don't remember who moved first but maybe it was the both of us. We immediately fell into each other's embrace and he immediately kissed me so dearly, it felt magical.