∞16

GARAM POV

GARAM POV

When my eyes opened, a light glared into my eyes, forcing me to close them. I slowly opened them again, fluttering my eye lids as i finally got used to the bright lights. I looked around and noticed i was in a hospital room. 

On the side Doyoung sat with his head in his hands. He was definitely awake but he seemed to be crying, as i judged by his heavy breathing.

Doyoung: Why are you so stupid Garam... why would you take those bullets?

He was talking to himself, clearly unaware of the fact that i was awake. So when he looked at me and his eyes widened i couldn't help but let out a laugh which was rather painful to my wounded areas.

Doyoung: Garam? You are actually awake?

Garam: yup. 

I tried sitting up but he helped me immediately. I let out groans as it still hurt very much.

Doyoung: The doctors said you would take a while. But you weren't awake for an entire week and now that-

Garam: Wait... How long?

Doyoung: A week... you have been sleeping for a week. Why?

My eyes widened. I looked at the clock in the room and saw that there was around 2 minutes to 12. My heart shattered. I looked at Doyoung who sat there confused. 

Doyoung: You know what... i will go get the doctor then we can talk.

He stood up to go but i moved and grabbed his hand. I let out a hiss for the pain. He started scolding me for moving but i was getting impatient so i grabbed his collar and connected our lips, while i squeezed my eyes shut, hoping i wouldn't cry. 

When we broke it, both of us sighed.

Garam: I love you... always remember that.

Doyoung: God, I love you too. But-

Garam: Doyoung... can you tell me something nice?

Doyoung: Nice?

I nodded.

Doyoung: Well Garam, i hope you know how special you are to me... Spending time with you makes the world and time stop. Time stops for us.

I closed my eyes and let a tear escape.

Garam: I am sorry... I am so sorry...

He wiped it with a smile.

Doyoung: No problem, love.

I said nothing, i couldn't. And i think he got the idea since he pecked my lips once more before heading to the door, announcing he was going to get the doctor. 

Once he left i grabbed a tissue from the table next to me and i found a pen there too. The movement hurt me but i had to leave him a message. 

I am sorry... i took your advice and decided i would go to Canada. I am sorry i had to leave like this... i will see you soon Doyoung. Love, Garam

I left that on the table and looked at the clock. 10 seconds.

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

I heard footsteps outside.

3...

I closed my eyes.

2...

The door knob turned.

1...

One more chapter!

One more chapter!