∞5

GARAM POV

GARAM POV

I placed it in front of him. Taeyong picked up the bag and observed it. 

Taeyong: What does it do?

Garam: Use it on someone and check. Oh and... small advice use it on some one you don't like.

Taeyong: Your tone scares me.

I just smiled. Inside though i was a nervous wreck. I was working with a Mafia. And i had a job to finish. If this didn't pass Taeyong and Jia's, as she seems very important, impressive points... i will be doomed. And not to mention the drug i made was not very friendly.

Garam: So...

Jia: We should take her along today. 

I looked at her.

Garam: Take me where?

Doyoung: Jia you can't be serious. What if she messes up everything?

I cursed him mentally but said nothing out loud. 

Taeyong: Alright... Doyoung do you mind teaching her how a gun works-

Garam: Gun? Hold up what?

Taeyong: If you will be coming with us this time you need a safety precaution. You never know what happens.

Doyoung: Okay... and why do i have to do it?

Taeyong: because you know her. She would rather be comfortable with you anyway.

The two had a staring contest which Taeyong won. Despite knowing the two from when we were kids i couldn't figure out what destroyed our friendship.

Yes, i knew the two since we were around ten years old. Boram, was already missing by then. That was when i had found my comfort in them. Well that changed when i started seeing Taeyong more than just a friend. And i had been over the moon when he said he had feelings too.

We had started dating and that's about when Doyoung decided it was not okay. He was still a friend but way more cold. He would sometimes even ignore us.

And then i found out Taeyong was part of a mafia. It broke me even more when i got to know so was Doyoung. It was as if I never knew my best friends. It had brought back the emptiness that i had when i lost Boram. So i moved back to Canada as a source of a get away.

Doyoung: Are you going to move at all?

I snapped out of my memories and looked at him. He was standing with arms folded while leaning on the door frame. I looked around and saw that both Taeyong and Jia were gone. 

Doyoung: Come on woman, we don't have all day.

I sighed and followed him to a door that he threw open, revealing a big training room. I looked around wearily. I was no where ready to hold a gun. 

He stopped by a shooting stand. The entire place was empty except the two of us. Shuffling noises made me turn around to see him load a gun. 

Doyoung: It's not that hard but I know you hate guns, mafias... everything related to us.

He paused for a moment, sighing.

Doyoung: I don't know why you would try to get in with us...

I looked away. I can't answer that. Heck i can't even lie. More like i couldn't make up one. 

Doyoung: Look here. 

I looked back at the gun as he stepped closer. 

Doyoung: This is the safety lock. Keep it on always. Except when you shoot of course. You take this off...

He took it off and held it out to the target. 

Doyoung: Aim, shoot, reload. 

He shot it suddenly, making me flinch. He chuckled before holding it out to me.

Doyoung: Give it a try. 

I held the gun, my hand itching at the feeling. 

Garam: I don't think i can do this. 

He looked at me and sighed. He went behind me, raising my hand which held my gun. 

Doyoung: Take a deep breath.

Why is he so close to me?

I took a loud one. 

Doyoung: Relax. Tense only your arm muscles. The tug might be painful. 

I tightened my hold on the gun. 

Doyoung: Now... shoot. 

I fired, flinching and crashing into Doyoung. But he held me stable and took the gun out of my hand while a slight pain surged into my hand. 

Doyoung: Alright. Calm down. 

He took a step back and i faced him. But he was busy looking at what i shot as he put the safety lock back again. I looked at the target as well and saw that i had managed a shot on the shoulder.

Doyoung: That should do.

He tossed the gun at me which i clumsily caught. 

Doyoung: Take the gun and go get ready.

Am i boring y'all?