∞15

GARAM POV

GARAM POV

On reaching there, my fear only rose. There was a fight scene and i heard Taeyong curse as he got on the phone to get more people.

Jia came over to me.

Jia: I don't know how you knew... but it doesn't matter now.

She hurriedly tossed me gun. And i caught it with a shaking hand.

Jia: I am sorry we have no knives at the moment. You think you can handle this?

I gulped. Somehow i couldn't say anything.

Jia: Garam, calm down. Everything will be okay. You know what, you stay here. Me and Tae will go check.

The two left me by the car after Taeyong gave me a small pep talk too. But no matter whatever they said i still couldn't let go off the uncomfortable feeling over me.

I was standing there and pacing. Soon enough a bike stopped nearby, Jeno and Xiaojun getting off.

Jeno: Noona are you okay?

He said hurriedly coming to me. I nodded but still couldn't muster up any words. 

Xiaojun: Is anyone hurt?

I shook my head.

Garam: I don't know... i didn't go in there.

Jeno: Xiaojun hyung can you keep an eye on her. 

He said clearly noticing my uneasiness. The male nodded and i saw Jeno run into the fight. Xiaojun patted my shoulder but nothing was seemingly working. I was terrified and lost.

I turned around when i saw Taeyong coming with a male over his shoulder. But i could tell it was Mark. Xiaojun immediately stepped forward and checked up on the groaning Mark. 

Maybe this was it. He was supposed to be the one that died and i saved him. 

A relief should have washed over me, but no. I was still having the tight clench in my stomach, like i always had whenever i knew something bad was about to happen. 

I did a quick scan and saw that everyone had returned except Doyoung. I looked out to the fight scene and saw him in hand to hand combat with another man.

With a tight clutch on my gun i started walking towards them. 

But Doyoung seemed to be doing fine. Maybe it was Mark who died and separated the group. And now he was fine. 

A relief washed over me this time but that changed when i saw more movement. Panic rose in me and i tried to shout to warn Doyoung. But again nothing happened. 

I hated that i got so helpless when i got scared. 

Doyoung threw a last punch and stood there panting. The man behind him hand managed to sit up a bit. Whereas Doyoung turned and he saw me.

Doyoung: Garam?

My feet moved on their own as i ran to him and hugged him making sure that his head was in my shoulder and my back faced the man just as he shot the gun. 

I felt it pierce through my back and i let out a grunt. Doyoung gasped before taking my gun and shooting a few bullets. But that man would have probably managed to still shoot one more time since i felt another pain right in my lower back. 

This time i screamed in pain. 

My feet lost it's footing and i fell down bringing Doyoung down too. He quickly cradled me and i forced myself to open my eyes and see him. 

He placed a hand on my cheek and i saw his eyes get teary and a drop fell on my cheek. 

Doyoung: You'll be fine. Xiaojun!

I heard more footsteps.

Doyoung: Don't close your eyes, Garam. You are not dying.

I chuckled, but only blood came out of my mouth. My whole body burned with pain but i managed a few words out of my mouth.

Garam: I... I am not... going anywhere, you idiot.

With that my eyes rolled into my head and my world became black.