Fighting one another

Day Four

Neteyams POV:
I wake up late in the morning in my hard, flat bed. I really don't like this bed, the hammocks back home are 1000 times comfier. I sit up and notice my family is gone, it's so nice they didn't wake me up. I get up to go search for them, I look outside and walk down to the beach, maybe they had another lesson without me. I call my ilu and we swim around the reef, shortly after I left, over in the distance I see 7 Na'vi pushing each other around, I come closer and see that two of them are the same colour as me, Lo'ak and Kiri. I rush over to them jump off my ilu and storm out of the water, my braids swinging all over the place I am so mad at these people for picking on my siblings. "Leave us alone" Kiri screams at the other boys, I storm over and push the guy pulling my brothers tail and the shock on my face when I saw it was Ao'nung, what the fuck I thought I could trust him and now he's picking on my brother and sister, and to think I thought this boy was cute, not anymore. I can't help but still look at his beautiful eyes locked with my own " you heard what she said, leave them alone!" I bellowed, my finger pressed deep on his chest, " back off, now" I said pushing harder. " ah big brother coming to-" another boy said being cut off my Ao'nung putting his hand out pushing him away, not braking eye contact with me. He knows what he's doing the piece of shit. I hiss and turn around pulling my brother with me "look at them, a whole family of freaks" one of the boys said, I looked over at Lo'ak who's face was filled with anger, he sighed and turned around walking back over to the bullys, "Lo'ak no" I said, " I've got this bro" he said turning to me and then back to the others " hey look I know this hands funny, look I'm a freak but it can do something really cool watch" oh shit what the fuck is he about to do, smash!!! His fist lands on the side of Ao'nungs face then the other side and then from the bottom. " it's called a punch BITCH, don't ever touch my sister again" he yelled. This idiot was actually starting a fight, but these boys didn't know how to fight they just slapped him with their tails then started to pull on his. The big brother moment in me came out and I looked at Kiri who was yelling " your so stupid" to Lo'ak and walked up to one of the boys punching him in the face, next thing I know im being dragged down into the sand by another boy , we all scurry and I get on top of him and started punching him in the face, he gets a couple good wacks out back at me and we both open our eyes and looked at each other, it was Ao'nung. We instantly stopped, and I helped him up whispered "sorry", we both look over to see one of the dragging Lo'ak by his tail, this piece of shit.

Ao'nungs POV:
Me and a couple of my friends go for a walk down the beach enjoying my day off from the sully lessons, when we see the Sully girl Kiri, face down in the shallow water kicking her feet in the air and looking at the sand. My friend laughs and says " she's just looking at the sand, what a freak" Kiri hears him and gets up " what?, what did you say?" " he said you are a freak with your 4 fingers, half breed" I said laughing wanting to impress my friends, next thing I hear " back off fish-lips" coming from Lo'ak who is storming over to me, he pushes me and I say " oh look another 4 fingered freak" pushing him back. I hear a splash in the water, it was Neteyam, I think he heard me because next thing I know, his finger pressed against my chest "you heard what she said, leave them alone" he said. " ah big brother coming to-" my friend starts to say before I put my hand out stopping him from fucking this up. "Back off, now" Neteyam said pressing his finger deeper into my chest, I lift my arms up in defeat and back off. The 3 Sully kids turn around and start to walk off " look at them, a whole family of freaks" I say when Lo'ak turns back and starts to walk over to us, calling out to his brother " I got this bro, hey look I know this hands funny, look I'm a freak but it can do something really cool watch" he says, next minute he swings his arm and punches me right in the face I get taken aback the another one comes in on the other side, then one from under my chin, knocking me to the ground " it's called a punch BITCH, don't ever touch my sister again" he yelled I get up and tackle him to the ground, the others join in, I get up pulling his tail and slapping him in the face, someone punches my friend in the face so I tackled him to the ground hitting him in the face with my tail, he pushes me then gets on top and started punching my face, I punch back, we both open our eyes and in a second I was being helped up, it was Neteyam. I look over to the pile of Na'vi next to us and see Lo'ak being dragged by his tail, he then pulls of ones of the boys ear as he screams " he's got my ear" next thing we hear is " GET OFF OF HIM NOW" it was Jake Sully, me and my friends leave and go back to our family's hooch, an hour passes and I can still hear Jakes voice booming at his sons in their hooch. Shit what have I done.

1032 words