Kissing him back

Week Two

Neteyams POV:
Just like every other night for the past 2 weeks me and Ao'nung met down at the beach, both exhausted from the days fun, our heads fell to rest against the tree, then onto each others shoulder . Thinking about that night I kissed his forehead, and how we haven't done anything like that again yet, I look over to him and his pretty eyes that where glistening, he turned quickly and caught me staring. " What are you looking at Forest boy" he asked proudly, " just you Ao' " I said. I could see him blushing hard, why did I say that, he probably doesn't feel the same way, that's why we haven't done anything since that night. " what about me huh Tey?" He says, in a flirty tone. " your eyes, they're just so fucking pretty" fuck I did it again. "Your eyes are pretty too forest boy" he says back. I see he was just as nervous as I was does this mean he feels it too, thinking about what we just said I stupidly bang the back of my head against the tree on purpose, it hurt kinda but oh well. " why did you do that for skxqwng?" He said. " I don't know" I say " let me look" he says, pulling me up to stand and walking around me putting his hands in my hair looking at my head for an injury, he finishes saying there is nothing bleeding and starts tracing his hands slowly down my back to my waist "why is it so skinny, but you still have abs" he says grabbing my waist speaking in that same tone as before, I could feel him looking at me with those pretty eyes and the butterflies in my stomach came back stronger than before, it felt so good to have him touching me like that, I don't know what I'm about to do, I grab his hands off my waist and turn to face him, he looks at me and leans in slowly so our foreheads are touching slightly I tilt my head up towards him and he puts his hands around my neck not loosing the eye contact and brings my lips to his and starts to kiss me, I kiss back and push him against the tree we were just leaning on, the kissing gets harder and I could feel his heart beat racing against my chest. He moves his hands down to my waist and pulls me down to sit on him, still making out hard, my hands are around his neck and I slowly start to pull his hair out of his classic bun he always wears, letting it so beautifully flow through my fingers. He then pushes me down onto my back and gets on top of me still making out, our hands in each others hair, I like this so much, I like him so much. I think he's the one!

Ao'nungs POV:
This idiot banged his head to the tree after I said I liked his eyes, maybe he doesn't feel the same way. I grab his hands and pull him up to stand, I walk behind him and move his hair aside so I can see if he was bleeding, he wasn't. I then look down at this pretty boys back and start to slowly trace my hands down towards his waist I grab it and say "why is it so skinny, but you still have abs" I look at him again with glee in my eyes, he grabs my hand and turns around, I look at him dead in the eyes and lean my head down so our foreheads are touching slightly, he tilts his head up and without thinking I put my hands around his neck and pull his lips up to mine, I start to kiss him slowly and he kisses back. He leans forward pushing me against the tree we were just leaning on. I move my hands down to his waist and pull him down to sit on me, still making out, the kissing getting harder he reaches behind my head and starts to pull my bun out letting my hair flow down my back. This is my time to shine, I push him down onto his back gently still making out I get on top of him, his hands move down to my waist and I leave his lips, going down his neck leaving pecks every centimeter, down to a spot I know no one will see I start to bite and suck on his neck making sure to leave a mark, he groans in excitement and pulls me back up to his lips, kissing even harder, is this ever going to stop. I hope not. He pulls away to catch his breath then flips me over, kissed me one last time  then laid his head on my chest, both of us huffing and puffing. Eventually we fall asleep in each others arms just embracing the touch we were receiving from each other. I like this so much. I like him so much. I think he's the one!

857 words