Coming out

The next morning

Neteyams POV:
I wake up with the sun is blaring in my eyes, so bright I move my hand to cover my face but instead I am stopped by a hand, not my own, covering the suns glare instead. "Morning ma Tey" Ao' says still sleepy. "Morning ma Ao', did you sleep alright?" I ask "I did my love, I had you with me" he replies. "That's so cheezy" I say giggling " do you not agree ma Tey" Ao' says sitting up acting sad "no I do agree your very warm for a reef boy" I giggle "we back to those nic-names forest boy? Are we?" He says laying back down " I love you ma Ao' your forever mine" I say leaning my head on his chest " I love you too ma Tey, but we should probably get going home, before our parents get too suspicious" he says sitting back up then he stands holding out a hand to me. " your right, but first" I say with a smile ear to ear as I push him towards a tree leaning into a long and hard kiss. He pulls away " you know how much I like this but we should be getting back now Ma Tey" "fine Ma Ao' let's go" I say leading him hand in hand to Illa. I brake my queue apart from his, feeling everything slip away, wanting it again, but knowing I can't right now I link with Illas bond, hopping up on her back and pulling Ao' with me. We fly back to the beach, as Illa flys away, Ao' and I walk over to a nearby tree leaning up against it. I pull my queue in front of me as he does the same joining them together, both of us craving each others feeling again. Now mid-day, and still tired we nod off to sleep again in each others arms forgetting we were out in the open on the beach. "WHAT IS THIS?" I hear someone yell, jolting from my sleep, Ao'nung jumping up as well. We stand to our feet as we see Tonowari and my father standing in front of us. " WHAT IS THIS?" Tonowari repeats pulling our still joint queues in front of us, then pulling them apart. The last thing I feel from Ao' is his heart break. Tonowari turns around starting to walk off in a huff when my father comes up to me, as I hesitantly step back away from him " I am so happy for you my son, Ao'nung don't worry your dad is just a little shocked right now he will come around" he says pulling us both into a tight hug " thank you dad" I say "thank you Mr Sully" Ao' as Tonowari turns back around beckoning us to follow him. He leads us to his family's hooch and we see my mother, Ronal, Tsireya and Kiri, all huddled around the table on the floor, standing up as we walk in, the looks on Kiris and Tsireyas faces screams to us 'Im sorry' Tonowari walks up to his mate while my father goes and sits down next to my mother. "SIT DOWN" Tonowari bellows at Ao'nung and I, both of us jumping back a little, our head and ears down to the ground "care to explain boys" he says still heated. Ao' and I sit down next to each other at the front of the table, he grabs my hand squeezing it, I squeeze back under the table . "What were you two boys doing just now?" He says calming down a bit. I feel Ao's eye rest upon me as I stare back at him, giving him a small nod as he looks back up and our parents and sisters. He takes a deep breath in before saying "Neteyam and I have been seeing each other for a while and as of last night we are mated before Eywa, I am gay, Neteyam is gay and we love each other, I hope you guys can accept us"

Ao'nungs POV:
"Care to explain Boys?" My father bellows at Neteyam and I "what were you doing just now?" He says a bit more calm with the help of my mother. I suddenly grab Teys hand under the table squeezing it tightly, he squeezes back. Looking up at him with a 'can I tell them' look. He stares back and gives me a simple nod, looking back to our parents and sisters, taking a deep breath in "Neteyam and I have been seeing each other for a while and as of last night we are mated before Eywa, I am gay, Neteyam is gay and we love each other, I hope you guys can except us" I say my ears down towards the floor still squeezing Teys hand under the table, a little more harder now.  My father pauses for a moment taking a breath in. Neytiri and Jake sit opposite to my parents looking so lovingly at us, which says a lot in how they are feeling about the situation. Mother has the same look as Teys parents, as for my father his face changes from what it was before " of course I accept you my son, you as well Neteyam, this is not about being gay, I fully accept the both of you in that department, the thing I am mad about is that the both of you only told Kiri and Tsireya what has been going on between you two and they knew what you boys were doing last night, instead of telling us, as your parents we need to give you permission to mate, it is a permanent bond between two Na'vi, it has to be thought about seriously" he says ears now pointing down "father, im sorry but we didn't exactly plan on mating last night, it just feel extremely right, and it still does. Mr and Mrs Sully I love your son and I have never felt the way I do with your son than with anyone else" I say, partly lying about the planning of our mating as we had in fact planned it, but they didn't need to know that. "It doesn't matter now son, it is done, but we are happy for you both and in tradition, now that you two boys are mates, you are able to have your own hooch, so you boys can forever have privacy, it is the way" my father says standing up and walking over to Tey and I pulling us into a tight hug " you caught a good one son" he says looking at Neteyam "so did you ma Teyam" Neytiri says coming up joining the hug along with her mate and our siblings. All of us are crying from this amazing moment. Wanting to piss them off a little bit, I pull away from the hug and pull Neteyam up to me into a hug, looking into my eyes he nods as I lean into kiss him. The whole hooch erupts into cheering and clapping, like we had just been married. My life is amazing, my lover is amazing, his family is amazing, my family is amazing. "What's going on?" A voice says at the door, we all turn our head towards the voice and it is Lo'ak standing next to Tuk "What is everyone cheering for?" Tuk says running up to Neteyam as he picks her up " well dear sister you see that boy over there?" He says pointing at me "yeah that's Ao'nung why?" She says her facial expression confused, same with Lo'aks " yeah what is it bro" he says "well Ao'nung and I are together, we are mated before Eywa" Neteyam says proudly looking at me with those gorgeous yellow eyes. "Oh my Eywa, really big brother? That's so cool, I have another brother, Yay!!" Tuk exclaims "Oh is that it, no need to come out though I knew you were gay you skxqwng, I'm your brother" Lo'ak says walking up to Tey pulling him into a hug before pulling away to flick a hand towards me, telling me to come over into the hug. I walk over hugging my mate and his brother "thank you baby bro" Tey says "thank you Lo'ak it means a lot" I say to him, "don't call me by my name, we're brothers now Ao'nung" he says pulling me tighter into the hug "what a sweet coming out story" Jake says as they all come over and join the hug, all crying. I look over next to me to Neteyam his gorgeous eyes staring back at me I hold his waist in my hand, planting a small kiss on his cheek and we both blush at each other. I love him so much, he is mine forever. Thank you Eywa.

1470 words
Sorry for the long awaited update, my mental and physical health has been bad lately and I only managed to read Aonunete stories the past couple weeks, to keep myself going.