Meeting the brother

A month later

Neteyams POV:
Me and Ao' have been dating in secret for a month now, the only people who know is Tsireya and Kiri. Tsireya found out when Ao'nung came home late the night we first made out, she knew because of the two braids at the front of Ao'nungs hair just like mine, and Kiri found out because she caught us making out on the beach a couple weeks ago. So far no one else knows as Ao' and I begged them not to tell anyone. Anyway, today is our one month anniversary and Im planning on surprising Ao' with a ride on my Ikran, something I know he has been wanting to for ages. I plan on taking him to the top of a floating mountain off the reef a place where the Na'vi here are closest to Eywa. I wake up early in the morning before sunrise and tell Kiri were im going, getting her to cover for me to our parents, I know she wont say anything. I walk down the beach gathering a bunch of sea shells and flowers to make a beautiful scenery for Ao' and I. I Fly my Ikran Illa to the exact place im taking Ao' and start setting up at the top of the floating mountain. I place every sea shell and flower in a big heart shape on the ground. It looked almost as beautiful as him, I hope he's going to like it. Heading back home I see heaps of big sea animals in the water. Thinking nothing of it I fly back and go inside my family's hooch for breakfast. I walk in a Dad says " where were you Neteyam?" I give Kiri a quick glance " didn't Kiri tell you I was going for a swim?" I say " yeah she did but what were you really doing?" Mom asks " that is what I was doing mom, I went for an early morning swim to watch the sunrise" I said back. " okay then Teyam maybe let us know next time please" she says. "Yes mom, sorry". Kiri and I share a look, shes smiling at me, clearly happy for me, but not too happy to were it gives me away that ive found a special someone. We are sitting down all 6 of us around a big plate of food, absolutely devouring it. Moms cooking is amazing I hope she teaches me it for my future mate and I. I hope my mate will be Ao'nung. Yelling and laughing abrupt from everyone around the village " the Tulkun have come home, everybody our brothers and sisters have returned" I hear someone yell, it was Tsireya. We all get up and jump in the water calling our ilus. Following everyone to these animals, I see Ao' heading towards me, he comes up and grabs my hand pulling me off my ilu onto his, " Hey ma Tey" he says with the widest smile before he kisses me, looking around to see if anyone saw us, I kiss back " Hey ma Ao', whats going on?" I say " the Tulkun have returned from their migration, every Na'vi here has a spirit brother or sister, the Tulkun. Your going to meet my spirit brother Ar'ah" he exclaims. He takes me along the surface of the water to a Tulkun, who im guessing is Ar'ah as Ao'nung jumped off the ilu and swam up to him hugging him and signing something while looking back at me "hello bother, I met a boy id like you to meet" "is this him?" Ar'ah whistled as Ao'nung grabbed my hand pulling me in a side hug " this is Neteyam my boyfriend" he signed to his brother. "Hello Ar'ah, nice to meet you" I signed. Ao'nung laughed and Ar'ah whistled, we swim up to the surface " did I mess up the sign?" I ask Ao' as he laughs at me " yeah you did ma Tey, you signed 'hello Ar'ah meet you nice'" he said still laughing. " oh shit my bad, how do I say it properly?" I ask, Ao' grabs my hands using them to sign the proper thing to Ar'ah, he whistles and Ao' tells me what he said " Hello Neteyam, nice to meet you too, so you are Ao'nungs boyfriend, I hope you will treat him right" Wow this is amazing. The day goes by as everyone is catching up with their spirit brother or sister, telling them about new loves, deaths etc. Me and Ao' say goodbye to Ar'ah as he swims off with the rest of the Tulkun. That afternoon, Kiri tells Mom and dad that we are going for a swim with Ao'nung and Tsireya then we were going to stay at their hooch for the night, knowing what I had planed, Kiri told Tsireya and she covered for Ao'nung to their parents, saying they were staying at our hooch. We all meet up at the beach Ao'nung expecting to go for a swim with the rest of us goes to jump in the water, I grab his arm pulling him back, the girls jump in and swim away on their ilus "why arnt we going with them Tey?" Ao' asked a little upset " did you forget ma Ao' Its our one month anniversary" I said to him " no I didnt forget ma Tey" he said leaning in for a kiss. "Dont get too ahead of yourself Ao' ive got a surprise for you" I said blocking his lips from reaching mine. I hold his hand leading him over to Illa "this is my Ikran Illa, we're going for a fly, I know you have always wanted to" I said pulling him up onto Illa sitting in front on me.