Dating

2 weeks later

Neteyams POV:
Every night, just like all the others Ao' and I have met up in the same place at the same time, laying next to each other, resting our heads together, hand in hand. I have never felt so comfortable with a single person ever in my life. We sit and talk, cuddle, kiss, a couple more make out sessions and done each others hair. This boys hair is so curly and soft, just the feel of it in my hands,  Ao' would braid and play with my hair for hours while we talked about growing up in our homes. I felt so safe with him it was unreal. Every night we would come and chill for a couple ours then go back home to our family's, except for that one time ;) Tonight, we met up at the tree on the beach and I laid in his lap while he played with my hair, we start talking and he leans down to kiss me. I of course kiss back sitting up and turning around, his hands in my hair. I am now in his lap making out with him, my hands around his neck while his are on my waist trying so desperately to pull me closer to him. Once again, he leans forward pushing me onto my back and getting on top of me, making out hard, this goes on for ages to were all we can hear is each others breaths getting heavier and faster, our hearts almost beating out of our chests. He slowly starts to trail his kisses down to my neck sucking and biting everywhere he could, moving down to my stomach, then back up slowly. I wanted him to keep going but he doesn't. He gets back up to my lips and I take all I can get flipping him over onto his back, he gulps back air as we are still making out I pull away looking at his eyes, they are begging me. I go down to his neck doing the same as what he does, sucking and biting at it with my teeth, he lets out a quiet moan as I trace my kisses down to his stomach, it's rising and falling so fast, his hands in my hair pushing me further down to his thighs, I kiss them and suck on them making him move around under my lips. Tracing back up to his soft lips, huffing and puffing we pull apart, he gets up and so do I. He pushes me gently against the tree, our lips not leaving each others, taking in everything from each other. He grabs my waist and moves down to my thighs pulling me up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds under my butt against the tree, my hands around his neck. He pulls away still holding me up "would you like to be my boyfriend Tey? I want you, I want all of you, I'm crazy about you, I want this to be my life, I want you in my life forever, you make me so happy" I look at his beautiful eyes moving my mouth closer to his.

Ao'nungs POV:
Like every night ever since the Sullys came to Awa'atlu, the oldest son of Jake and Neytiri, Neteyam  and I have met up in the same spot to cuddle, talk and even sometimes share a kiss or two, every night without failure, even when we all had a fight. This night felt different, he had been living here for over a month and I feel most attracted to this tall blue Na'vi boy, he embrace and his touch, not to mention his kissing ability. Tonight is the night I ask him to be my boyfriend, he is the one, I want him and only him. He is lying in my lap while I play with his hair, this felt so right. I lean my head in to kiss him, he kisses back and gets on my lap, his hands around my neck, fingers in my hair. While mine are on his waist trying to pull him closer. Never enough. I lean forward pushing him gently on his back, getting on top of him still making out, I slowly move to his neck, found the spot he really likes and suck. Moving down to his stomach planting kisses every couple centimeters, then back up to his lips. He flips me over and gets on top of me. He pulls away and we just stare at each other, im begging him to keep going and he moves down to my neck, it feels so good, he sucks and bites at my neck, I unintentionally let out a small moan, moving down to my stomach, my hands in his hair trying to get him to keep going down to my thighs, he does. Once he gets back up to my lips we pull away huffing and puffing, so out of breath. I get up and so does he. I push him against the tree, our lips stuck in each others. Moving my hands down to his waist, then further down to his thighs pulling them up, he jumps and wraps his legs around my waist as I hold him against the tree by his butt, his hands gripping my hair. I pull away still breathing heavily "would you like to be my boyfriend Tey? I want you, I want all of you, I'm crazy about you, I want this to be my life, I want you in my life forever, you make me so happy" I say, he looks me in the eye and moves his mouth closer to mine, just inches away "yes, yes Ao' I do want to be you boyfriend" he whispers before kissing me passionately. After a solid 2 more hours in each others arms. We walk hand in hand back to his family's hooch. We quietly kiss "I love you Tey" I say, " I love you too Ao', see you in the morning" he says kissing me again before going inside. I walk back to my family's hooch thinking about the night. I finally did it, he's my boyfriend:)

1036 words