Getting closer

The next day

Neteyams POV:
I wake up, the morning sun glairs in my eyes, still in Ao'nung's arms the same as when we fell asleep, he's already slightly awake and just cuddling with me. "Wholey shit, we never went home last night" I say jolting up looking down at him "5 more minutes I want to cuddle Tey" he says pulling me back down on top of him, I kiss him gently on his soft lips, craving the feeling from last night. He sits up, hands on my waist while mine are around his neck, I start rocking back and forth pulling away from him, I want this boy to beg for me "come back here Tey, please" he says moving his hands down lower than before, pulling me closer. "Ugh shittt" I yell as he moves his mouth down only my neck, sucking and biting it cutely " I want you" he says pushing me on my back "I want all of you" tracing his kisses slowly down to my stomach, then finally to my thighs, sucking and biting the inner parts of them, the most sensitive. Groaning at the feeling I dig my fingers into his hair urging him to keep going. He lifts his head up " I know you like this but we really have to go before everyone wakes up" he says planting one last kiss on my lips. He gets up and holds out a hand for me to grab, pulling me up. I look at his eyes, his beautiful eyes grabbing his waist and pushing him up against the tree, kissing him hard on his lips. " here let me do your hair back up so no one notices it was out" I say turning him around and putting his gorgeously long hair in a bun leaving 2 front strands, I later braid. " goodbye Ao' see you later" I say flirty, kissing him and  turning around to walk off. Looking back he has his fingers intertwined around the braids I left, as a part of me on him. This boy is the one and I know it, I crave it. Walking back to my family's hooch thinking about last night and how we finally had something going on. I get home and creep inside to go to bed, surely there's a couple more hours left I can sleep before my family wakes up. Nope. About 20 minutes later I am jumped on by a small figure, I open my eyes and it's Tuk "Tuk what are you doing?" I say pretending to have just woken up "waking you up Teyam, we have another lesson today, with Ao'nung, Tsireya and Roxto, come on get up, we have to get ready" she says excitedly. What lesson? Ao'nung never said anything about another lesson, well to be fair there wasn't much talking last night. " ok, ok" I say Tuk nudging me to get up " I'm up now Tuk, go get ready" After breakfast my siblings and I walk down to the beach to find the others. In the distance already on their ilu is Ao', Tsireya and Roxto. We all click our tounges calling to our ilus, and swim over to them. Ao' and I catch a very intimate look and greet each other not braking the eye contact, god this boy is hot, I can't believe he's mine. We spend the day learning how to throw a spear, well everyone but Tuk, as she is too young for weapons here so she stayed back swimming with Roxto. Back home she started learning how to shoot a bow when she was only 5 so I don't see the problem here. Through the day me and Ao' would secretly flirt and giggle at each other, Both teasing the other with quick kisses away from everybody glances. He knows what he's doing.

Ao'nungs POV:
I wake up, I look over into my arms and it was Neteyam still cuddling up to me, I squeeze tighter just enjoying our moment, thinking about last night, we actually did something. He jolts up "Wholey shit, we never went home last night" he says, holding my arms out I say "5 more minutes I want to cuddle Tey pulling him on top of me. He kisses me so gently on the lips his hands in my hair that is still down, while mine are around his waist pulling him closer. He starts to pull away "come back here Tey, please" I beg, moving my hands down lower around his hips. I move down to his neck kissing and biting, he moans in enjoyment, pushing him down on his back gently " I want you, I want all of you" I say, tracing my kisses right down to his inner thighs, he groans and grips his fingers in my hair pushing me to keep going. I lift my head up "I know you like this, but we have to get back home before everyone wakes up" I say leaving one last kiss on his lips. I stand and pull him up with me. He grabs my waist pushing me up against the tree kissing me hard, I kiss back, he pulls away " let me do you hair back up so no one notices it was out" he says pulling my hair up into a bun, but leaving to strands at the front he braids. Leaving his mark on me. "Goodbye Ao' see you later" he says turning around and leaving. I grab the braids and wrap them around my fingers enjoying the new look I go back home. I walk in and Tsireya is already up, she comes up to me "where where you last night?" She quietly yells, shit I'm done for now she's going to tell our parents. " why do you have braids in your hair" she says confused "were you with Neteyam last night?" She asked, what? How does she know? " yes I was, does that matter?" I say annoyingly " did you kiss him?" She asks "yeah I did, but how do you know that?" "I've had a feeling that you guys had something going on, does he make you happy at least?" She asks " yeah he really does, like a lot. Can you please not tell anyone, I want to come out in my own terms" I say "that's good, I'm happy for you brother, and no I won't tell anyone,no one else knows, but I know you, I know when you have feelings for someone, I'm your sister, so are you guys like boyfriends now?" She says. " yeah I guess so, we have kissed before but that was like a week ago, last night got pretty heated, but I liked it, I really like him Reya" I say nervously as if she is going to judge me. "Oh my Eywa, did you guys mate" she yells " keep your voice down you idiot, no we didn't, we just made out" I say. " oh ok that's alright then, come on we have to get ready, we are teaching the others how to throw a spear today" she says " what when did we decide this?" I yell " we didn't, but Roxto and I did. now hurry up!" We get ready and head out on our ilus. about 20 minutes later Neteyam, Kiri and Lo'ak come over to us, their sister Tuk has to stay with Roxto on the shore as she is not old enough to learn, that is the way. All day Neteyam and I flirted secretly catching small kisses from one another, but not secretly enough because my sister kept looking at us, I just know she knows we are happy and that's good. At the end of our day, Neteyam and I meet up at the same tree, and just lie in each others arms until late at night when we left to go home kissing each other goodbye.

1319 words